Snoots new boots!

It's been quite a while since I purchased some new footwear, and I've been looking for this boot for quite some time. Finally found them in stock at beverlyheels.com - so I thought I'd share a couple of pics now they're finally here :) Hope people like! post-25866-133522929281_thumb.jpg post-25866-133522929286_thumb.jpg Also ordered some pumps at the same time - with the P&P costs it would have been rude not to! I was rather shocked (and pleased!) with the height of the heel! Not sure they'd be great for walking in - haven't tried yet, just made sure they fit! post-25866-13352292929_thumb.jpg

Yeah they were a tad higher than I was expecting! Not a bad thing though - higher the better if you ask me :) The website said 6" heels but I think as they're US size 12 they might be more like 6.5". :lmao:

It's been quite a while since I purchased some new footwear, and I've been looking for this boot for quite some time. Finally found them in stock at beverlyheels.com - so I thought I'd share a couple of pics now they're finally here :) Hope people like!

[ATTACH]11398[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11399[/ATTACH]

Also ordered some pumps at the same time - with the P&P costs it would have been rude not to! I was rather shocked (and pleased!) with the height of the heel! Not sure they'd be great for walking in - haven't tried yet, just made sure they fit!

[ATTACH]11400[/ATTACH]

I adore those shoes, very high heels. Lovelly:)

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

• 1 month later...