Conspiracy Theories

Has anyone heard any good conspiracy theories? I don't want to debate them 'coz some can make you wonder, some cannot possibly be true and others are plain ridiculously stupid. So come on post 'em here! Here's one to start you off. "Most of the recording stars that have died have faked their own deaths- or more accurately have had their deaths faked by their record companies." "Elvis ia a popular one as is Marc Bolan neither of whom are actually dead. Add to the list Buddy Holly, Patsy Cline, Eddie Cochrane (spelling?), James Dean (I know he was an actor) and Michael Hutchence. These people have all made far more money dead than they have ever made alive." Another idea is that Paul McCartney has faked his own life :lol: and has been "played" by a look-a-like since dying in a car accident in 1968!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Dr. Shoe,

I have no knowledge of those theories that you posted. But I did discover two other interesting items on the internet:

#1 Did Flight 77 really crash into the Pentagon building on 9/11/01? If not, where is it?

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/flight77.htm

#2 Is the government using the media as a target ?

http://www.ecologynews.com/cuenews31.html

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Let's see...

Moon landings were faked, that's an ever popular one.

Aliens do exist, they come from Mexico, oh wait, sorry.

Aliens do exist, and the government knows it because they passed the following law: Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations,

implemented on July 16, 1969, makes it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles.

And not illegal aliens, extraterrestrials. Extra, outside of, terrestrial, earth. So...

Hrm...

Was Princess Diana's death an accident or did the MI (what ever number it was) do it? I think she was killed as the monarchy wouldn't have liked a muslim for a stepfather to the princes/the next king of England (Charlie ain't gonna be it) or even a step brother or sister for that matter... on the other hand... she and Dodi may also have had their deaths faked and are living a happy life on some secluded Island somewhere... either way it wasn't an accident!

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Dr. Shoe,

I have no knowledge of those theories that you posted. But I did discover two other interesting items on the internet:

#1 Did Flight 77 really crash into the Pentagon building on 9/11/01? If not, where is it?

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/flight77.htm

#2 Is the government using the media as a target ?

http://www.ecologynews.com/cuenews31.html

Flight 77 was consumed in the fireball of fuel, as were people in the Pentagon. A D.C. Taxi driver's taxi was hit by a light pole on I-395, which runs past the Pentagon, after the pole was clipped by the plane.

If the Gummint was using the media as a targer, Grealdo Rivera and Peter Arnet would already be dead.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Regarding these conspiracies, I have to laugh. I honestly believe we will never discover the truth regarding many of them. There are basically just three ways the truth can be revealed about any issue. 1 - Either someone, with knowledge of the facts, decides to release the information. 2 - Or that someone divulges some or all of the facts to the wrong person who then leaks the information. This is how many criminals get caught. 3 - Someone "procures" the information and releases it. When powerful groups have something to hide, they develop plans to protect that information. Their ability to discredit or support any fact that is revealed is meant to cause confusion and uncertainty. Deception, denial, misrepresentation, lying, silence and secrecy classification are all used to prevent people from learning the truth.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

But the war in Iraq wasn't about defence. It was a revenge attack for 9/11 and a war about control of oil.

That's not conspiracy theory it's conspiracy fact :lol: ...still looking for those WMD's are we :lol:

All the ones about film stars/celebs not being dead are obviously false, started and perpetuated by infatuated fans who won't believe their heros are no longer around.

How about to the fact the Daddy Bush asked the Iraqi people to rise against Sadam after the first war? He let Sadam suppress the up rising with helicopter gun ships? I think it's about finishing something that should halved be done in 1991. Maybe Daddy is having a bit of a guilt trip?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Speaking of Elvis, today is the anniversary of his death. Elvis Presley Died in 1977 From The Washington Post, Aug. 17, 1977: Elvis Presley, who revolutionized American popular music with his earthy singing style and became a hero to two generations of rock 'n' roll fans, died yesterday in Memphis, Tenn. He was 42.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.