Help!

Heaven2010

Hi guys, I hope you don't mind me barging in. I have developed a major fetish for high heels. I feel that even though it has been going on for years, having loved to see women in them, I now have an interest which has taken me to the next level and I feel desperate to wear heels. I am also straight. They seem to be an object of intense sexual desire for me but how do I go about taking the first steps to wearing them? I don't want my girlfiend to find out, or anyone for that matter! I hope you can help - apologies once again for the seasoned forumers here.... :wave:

Welcome.

First and foremost, you're not alone, there's lots of us who've been in your sort of position and we're happy to help. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with wanting to wear HH. We're probably straight and gay in roughly the same proportion as the general population.

One way to start with HH is low and unisex in appearance. It helps if you're feet are no bigger than UK9/EU43 since mainstream women's shoes are readily available up to that size. For example I've got a pair of these ankle boots (alsa no longer available) which have a 2.75" heel and are very comfortable. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hush-Puppies-Ladies-Ester-Boot/dp/B000TZMN88 I think the only comment you would get from your girlfriend is that you had a nice new pair of boots.

Since you're a new member you won't yet have full use of all HHP facilities. After 7 days and 5 posts (I think) you'll have access to search, photo posting etc. In the meantime have a browse around the threads. There are some guys who wear amazingly high heels virtually all the time, some who wear them purely in private and all shades in between.

One final thought, please remember we're primarily a fashion and fashion freedom forum. Yes of course many of us find HH sexy, both to look at and to wear but we don't discuss anything too intimate. It's just not that sort of forum.

HEAVEN2010, I don't think anyone could have better explained how this forum works and answered your question than at9 did. This is indeed a forum about fashion, specifically the wearing of high heel shoes and boots by both women and MEN without regard to sexual orientation...we just like to add a few inches to our stature and we banter about where to wear them, with what, etc. There are guys who wear only unnoticeable heels up to 6" stiletto heels in full view and girls who do the same thing. The point of this forum is gain knowledge through interacting with others the world over and you will, GUARANTEED, build your own self-confidence in the process. It would be nice if your girlfriend accepted you, AS IS, but this is something only you can answer. Welcome and enjoy yourself here for as long as you want.:wave: HappyinHeels

Heaven2010 ...

Welcome and don't feel alone concerning your feelings about wanting to wear high heels. My advice to you is to read through the posts at this site and then as at9 said start out slowly and work your way up to the high heels you feel most comfortable wearing. Don't pressure yourself and just take your time working up to the point you want to be at concerning wearing high heels. There is no time limit or competition. Whatever you do, enjoy the experience.

Hi guys, I hope you don't mind me barging in.

I have developed a major fetish for high heels. I feel that even though it has been going on for years, having loved to see women in them, I now have an interest which has taken me to the next level and I feel desperate to wear heels. I am also straight.

They seem to be an object of intense sexual desire for me but how do I go about taking the first steps to wearing them? I don't want my girlfiend to find out, or anyone for that matter!

I hope you can help - apologies once again for the seasoned forumers here....:wave:

Yes, WELCOME! You are among others who enjoy the look and like to wear high heels. Many of us have been or are now in your situation of coming to terms with this desire and still living the life we have grown accustommed. Your keeping this secret from your girl friend is understandable, but in the long run it will only become a wedge between you and her. You don't have to confront her all at once, but you need to start the groundwork for such a discussion, depending on how important you consider her relationship with you. If she isn't just someone to hang with, then she has the right to choose how she wants to deal with your desire to heel. Having a friend and ally to share such feelings with and knowing you have her support is a lot better than sneaking behind her back and feeling alone. Keeping your desire about high heels secret will get in the way of the trust for a good relationship with those important to you. It's easier to look forward than having to keep looking back over your shoulder, because of secrecy and deception. Too many of us heelers have learned this much later in life.

Your feelings come from who you are. This means you are an individual who, for whatever purpose, has the desire to wear high heels among all the other feelings and thoughts that you have. Others can't be you nor do they have the ability to know your perspective on everything. Even if they could know everthing about you, they still don't have the right to make your personal choices. It's your life to enjoy. When you are achieving your desired goals, you enjoy life the best.

Try these from Office, they also do an ankle boot as well

http://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/francis_brogue/33/9235/24221/1/

run a bit small but not to bad

Boy, the women truly do get ALL the options in life don't they? Men at some time will be masters of their footwear fate. The fault dear Brutus is not in the women, but in the men that they are dingalings. LOL

Sorry.. Couldn't resist ripping off Shakespeare to make the point that men alone are to blame for their limited footwear and clothing options.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

• 2 weeks later...

IMHO the best advise as to not getting caught is to be out in the open about , if you hide something , whatever it is you give it a bad stigma, and whoever finds this secret will automatically view it as something bad. I leave my heels all over the house nobody makes a big deal of it because I dont either. And my mother in law lives with us and we entertain regularly, and there is no passing my shoes of as my wifes or her mothers as the both obviously do not have size 12 feet .