in a shop

wolf

A few days ago, I still my girlfriend have been in a store here in town where they sell large size shoes, and she insisted that I buy a pair, but I said no, I did not want to. I never bought in a real shop, but this is not the problem. I don't know why... I told that it's a stupid thing to spent so much money for a pair of shoes I'll wear a few times, only at home.. What a fool I've been. we'll have to talk about it

Yes talk to your girlfriend and say can we go back please. If she insisted you buy them she must be interested in you having them. Go on treat yourself, you've got one hell of a good lady there, make her happy and give in to her wishes.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

• 2 weeks later...

A few days ago, I and my girlfriend have been in a store here in town where they sell large size shoes, and she insisted that I buy a pair, but I said no, I did not want to.

I never bought in a real shop, but this is not the problem. I don't know why... I told that it's a stupid thing to spent so much money for a pair of shoes I'll wear a few times, only at home..

What a fool I've been.

we'll have to talk about it

You are probably right about spending a whole lot of money on a pair of heels that you only intend to wear a few times at home. If your girlfriend will support your heeling, maybe you ought to think more about wearing your heels while going out with her or is she embarrassed by your desire to wear high heels? Then again, the way that you wrote your original post leads me to believe you are the one who shies from her support to go out heeling.

You are probably right about spending a whole lot of money on a pair of heels that you only intend to wear a few times at home. If your girlfriend will support your heeling, maybe you ought to think more about wearing your heels while going out with her or is she embarrassed by your desire to wear high heels? Then again, the way that you wrote your original post leads me to believe you are the one who shies from her support to go out heeling.

thank you for your answer.

The times we talk about it, she doesn't like me out in heels.

She likes when I wears heels at home, but she'll be embarrassed if I wear heels out.

(sorry 4 my english)

She likes when I wears heels at home, but she'll be embarrassed if I wear heels out..

Maybe you can find a pair that's more discreet, say a black ankle boot with about a 3" block heel. Worn with a pair of longer-length pants, they can often be practically unnoticeable to anyone else looking. [Look thru some other threads, you'll find postings of other guys wearing these.]

This way, you get the advantage of wearing "heels" out in public, without the embarrassment your girlfriend might feel. There's no reason that a public outing has to be in a more feminine stilletto pump.

Yes talk to your girlfriend and say can we go back please. If she insisted you buy them she must be interested in you having them. Go on treat yourself, you've got one hell of a good lady there, make her happy and give in to her wishes.

I'm with Foxyheels - think your GF is very supportive of the idea so go for it

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

She likes when I wears heels at home, but she'll be embarrassed if I wear heels out.

(sorry 4 my english)

Oh! How I wish society would teach that men also have the desire to wear high heels, so that men and women could know about this in their up-bringing in stead of believing heels are only within feminine desires and attire.

Your English needs no apology. I commend you for learning to communicate in more than one language. I only know English and a few of words in Spanish. Nothing that would make much of a sentence or a notable discussion, anyway. Even my English needs improvement.

Incredibly, the same day that we were at the store, a "normal" family (husband, wifi, daughter) entered the store and asked to try a pair of platform high heels shoes fo him. He seemed very shy about it, and often the daughter was the one who spoke in his place. Then they were served in the other room and I have not seen the continuation of the scene...

A few days ago, I still my girlfriend have been in a store here in town where they sell large size shoes, and she insisted that I buy a pair, but I said no, I did not want to.

I never bought in a real shop, but this is not the problem. I don't know why... I told that it's a stupid thing to spent so much money for a pair of shoes I'll wear a few times, only at home..

What a fool I've been.

we'll have to talk about it

Wolf

You're clearly in a great situation, embrace the fact that your girlfriend enjoys you in heels; obviously it is frustrating you that she is not happy with you out in heels in public, maybe you can work towards that with some less obvious shoes.

Please enjoy and make the most of it.

Richard