Purchasing nylons/stockings for open-toed shoes?

benoittodd

My girlfriend likes to wear nylons, but doesn't wear them with open-toed shoes due to the seams at the toes. And we both hate those nylons where the toe isn't covered. Where can I purchase nylons that are very thin where it's almost unnoticeable that she's wearing them? She also loves those sheer nylons, but I can't seem to find ones that are elegant and nice. Thanks.

I don't know about the USA, but in Spain they have, in the season, what they call "pantys de verano" or summerpanties. They are just for what you want. They are rather thin though, so you have to be rather careful with them. Have a look around in a very big department store. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Hi, You can get very sheer pantyhose that has a loop between the big toe/ other toes - so it ends in line with the top of your toes... leaves all your toes exposed but the rest of your leg covered. I don't know a brand etc.. but I am sure its around. I don't recall them being available in a stocking (suspended or hold-up) but I do recall a pantyhose version. Failing that go for sandal toe extremely sheer (5 denier or 7 denier) stockings or pantyhose. They have one seam (tiny seam across the toes - no reinforced area) and if you tuck the seam down a bit you'll never see it. Cheers Heel-Lover

My girlfriend likes to wear nylons, but doesn't wear them with open-toed shoes due to the seams at the toes. And we both hate those nylons where the toe isn't covered.

Where can I purchase nylons that are very thin where it's almost unnoticeable that she's wearing them? She also loves those sheer nylons, but I can't seem to find ones that are elegant and nice.

Thanks.

Try 'Frederick's of Hollywood' - they have an online store as well as High Street outlets, and the lingerie and hosiery section is excellent.

Main Page: http://www.fredericks.com/

Stockings etc here: http://www.fredericks.com/shoes-and-accessories/stockings-and-thigh-highs/sh16,default,sc.html?defaultOpt=true&all1=all

You can also take a look at these online stores:

www.haneshosiery.com

www.whatkatiedid.com

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to be a stickler here, but the questioneer stated that they do not like the stockings where the toe is not covered, but several people directed them to just that, the toeless pantyhose. That's not what they're looking for!

Hate to be a stickler here, but the questioneer stated that they do not like the stockings where the toe is not covered, but several people directed them to just that, the toeless pantyhose. That's not what they're looking for!

OK. I hate to be a stickler too - however just TWO people did this. Everyone else offered links to Stores. What would your suggestions be? Links??

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"