Mudd heels

gothic_smurf

The other day,i was looking around for discount on halloween stuff to do something or use for next year while in an thrift store i walked around to see what sorta shoes they had,well of course i wlaked pass the women shoes also didnt have to many options for heels but one pair did cought my eye so walked pass a few times and looked around for an bit least till the line was down and not really many people by the shoes so i walked over and grabed then and rushed to the check out line to get them of course u had an lady to check me out and said,strange for an man to be buying women shoes huh as she said she wasnt gonna ask i said there for my gf as she broke her heels yesterday,she kinda gave a smile and i walked out so what to do with them now,i am lost,,lol

The other day,i was looking around for discount on halloween stuff to do something or use for next year

while in an thrift store i walked around to see what sorta shoes they had,well of course i wlaked pass the women shoes also

didnt have to many options for heels but one pair did cought my eye

so walked pass a few times and looked around for an bit

least till the line was down and not really many people by the shoes

so i walked over and grabed then and rushed to the check out line to get them

of course u had an lady to check me out and said,strange for an man to be buying women shoes huh

as she said she wasnt gonna ask

i said there for my gf as she broke her heels yesterday,she kinda gave a smile and i walked out

so what to do with them now,i am lost,,lol

Hmmmmmmm, buddy, no offence, but if at the age of 27, you cant figure out what to do with footwear, then nobody can help you.

I still dont understand everything you wrote, but get the idea that you bought some footwear.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

You can use them as door stops, shelf or wall ornaments, pillow elevators, lamp bases, bookends, coffee table conversation pieces, a place to hide things so that you can remember where you put them, children's toys, candy and/or nut display containers, and any other use you can create or that you can apply them. Were you able to determine what their size before buying?

You can use them as door stops, shelf or wall ornaments, pillow elevators, lamp bases, bookends, coffee table conversation pieces, a place to hide things so that you can remember where you put them, children's toys, candy and/or nut display containers, and any other use you can create or that you can apply them.

Were you able to determine what their size before buying?

there like new heels yet,,,look at my pics

there an 9