Origin of your passion about high heels

dimpantyhose

It could be nice to know the startup of our passion for high heels. I will write my personnal case.

A slice of my life *LOL*

(Sorry about my english, I try to improve it. So, don't worry if you see some mistakes).

Everything start when I was 4-5 years old. I told my mother that I like her when she wear high heels. She likes the compliments I've done. I always like the heels. I remembered that I ask to me mother to purchase high heels. She didn't accept that at that age, but she invite me to play with her high heels. I'll always remember the first time I put high heels on my feets. I was unable to remove them...

So, she gaves me the permission to try high heels in her closet. But, my mother told me that I don't have the permission to try her favorite high heels. At this time...it was a nice gray sandals that my mother purchased at a nice store. Now, those sandals are in the garbage. She tried to make a mule with them until she realized that she ruined them (mother!!! *lol*). But, I had the chance to try them once!

At the age of 10-11 years old, my mother purchased a nice black pumps. About 3 inches. But, my mother doesn't like them at all. At the church, I asked her if I could take them for playing. She accepts with hesistation (*WOW*). So, I take those pumps and I play with them in my bedroom. (Hopefully that I have a carpet in my bedroom at this time). And she gaves me an another pair. A gray open-toe pump. I always with with them when I was 5-6. So, I was a real nice experience. But, one day, at the age of 15 years old, my mother put those pumps in the garbage. (grrrrr......) She thinks that I didn't play with them...

At 15 years old, my mother purchase a white pump. This one was my favorite in her collection. When my mother go outside without them, I took them into her closet and I put it on my feet. What a feeling! They are so confortable.

Posted Image

With those heels, I discover the feeling of pantyhose with heels. What a beautiful experience for me. After that day, I continue to wear pantyhoses :lol:

So, I continue to wear them until my feets grow and I was unable to wear them :'-(

Now, I started my own collection. I've only two high heels.

That's my own story :lol:

dimpantyhose; Although this has been discussed in other messages, I don't mind repeating it. My earliest memories are from when I was around 10 years old. I am male. My sister and I would put on my mothers pumps and walk around the house in view of my mother. I guess my mother allowed it because it was clean harmless fun. But at the same time, I used to watch the Superman television show. And I had a crush on the female who played Lois Lane. She always wore high heel pumps. And she always was getting captured and tied up by the bad guys. Watching Lois Lane would excite me even though I did not understand why. I suspect that I started wearing high heel pumps because Lois wore them. Also, I loved the way I felt while wearing them even when I was not watching television.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I posted this a while back(one of my first ones here). Hi, I was similar to Yamyam in that I was a latchkey kid. At around 10 or 12, I can't remember the exact age, I'd get home hours before my mother. I think it was around Christmas time because I was searching around her closet for something. Instead of toys I came across all her shoes. I don't know why but I decided to try some of them on, but like the impatient person I am bypassed all the lower heeled shoes and went straight for her only pairs of high heels. The 4" heels and 4" knee high boots became my afternoon friends. At first they didn't fit, but then puberty hit and they fit for a while. I eventually out grew them but not my love for heels. Sure, my feet aren't exactly heel friendly but my mind sure is

I wish I was a size 10

This was weird. Nothing to do with high heels as such. But when about five or six years old, I was left to my own devices and found a sharp cutting-knife and for some reason I cut several little square 'windows' out of the front toe-part of my rubber wellington boots (gumboots). Naturally the boots were ruined, but I was overcome by the most incredibly strong sexual sensation, even though I was only half the age of reaching actual puberty! By nine or ten I was fascinated by how could the townswomen balance in their high heels as they walked around the shops, and tried-on my mother's heels and enjoyed the wobbly sensation. At that age I LONGED for the time when the girls in my class would be old enough (12, 13, 14?)to start wearing their own high heels. It was FANTASTIC when that moment came. Most of all I enjoyed admiring them in heels (especially their very first 'virgin' attempts!), but from the age of 12 I would also creep out for some late-evening street-heeling using my mother's shoes. By my mid-teens, my feet were larger than hers, so I saved my pocket money and secretly bought my own. I have been wearing high heels both indoors ands outdoors on and off ever since. Thius week I have been thoroughly upset by Susan 'The Original's' sweeping statement on Jenny Forum that "Guys in heels have lost all masculinity" because I am a happily married man of 31 year's standing with a loving wife and family and neither my wife nor any friends have ever questioned my masculinity until this bigotted statement comes across the Atlantic from someone who has not got to know me and has never even met me! I am just one living proof that it is perfectly possibly to have a great time enjoying watching/wearing heels whilst leading a perfectly normal, masculine life, and I am sure there are many others guys like me! There, this'll be my 150th posting; will my avatar change, or is 200 the next promotion I ask myself?. Do I upgrade from the 3" wedgies yet - click now and I'll find out ........ Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Thius week I have been thoroughly upset by Susan 'The Original's' sweeping statement on Jenny Forum

She was also quite vocal on a thread here "What do Women Think of Men in Heels" in the For Everybody section and even had a go at me because I answered the post saying that I don't mind men in heels, so I wouldn't let it worry you Heelfan we aren't all like that as you have the proof with a lovely open minded wife and wonderful friends :lol: she is only one negative against many positives :lol:

Love

Julie xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Heelfan wrote:

Thius week I have been thoroughly upset by Susan 'The Original's' sweeping statement on Jenny Forum that "Guys in heels have lost all masculinity"

Why would someones opinion upset you? If it were directed specifically at you, then I could see your reaction. But, in this case, it's the way she feels and I don't know why this should up set you.

I've known Susan (The Original) for years. I fall into the same catagory as you and I don't take it personally. It's just one of issues we disagree on. However, we're still friends.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Julie and Laurie - thank you for your most kind postings! Julie - Following your reference, I took the trouble to look up and read all of the old postings on "Women's views of men in high heels" and your postings were WONDERFUL. You went to all the trouble of patiently informing Susan of the whole history of men in heels - all fully illustrated. But as for Susan - she comes across as a very sad and bitter lady who like Don Quixote - fighting windmills! Not knowing about your above painstaking postings, in the last few days I have been taking part in the debate which is currently raging on Lucy's Forum. You've guessed it - Susan Against the Rest again! I took her through the whole virtually identical history of Men in Heels (only lacking your excellent pictures), finishing up by saying how sad it is that she sees fit to judge a man's masculinity etc. not by getting to know the actual man, but simply by what fashion accessories he happens to be wearing on his feet at the time! At its best, the great thing about debate is to have a healthy exchange of views and then to try to arrive at some common ground. However, in Susan's case, I find, as you did, that this seems impossible, and is met only with entrenched inflexibility. In 2002 Hoverfly wrote "I have read enough from Susan to get the impression of male bashing - she could possibly turn this board into another war zone"! and Guest wrote to Susan on 10th June "You come across as a very bitter person". Sadly, I am forced to agree, as large numbers of people since then have continued to point out in their various ways that in every heel-wearer (male or female) a human heart beats, but to no avail. To offset this negativity, it warms my heart that kind, warmhearted ladies DO exist on these forums like you Julie and you Laurie, and Mel and Texas Bumpkin and Phuong and Lucy and Erica and everyone. Thank you for your acceptance, understanding and friendship! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Heelsfan wrote:

But as for Susan - she comes across as a very sad and bitter lady who like Don Quixote - fighting windmills! and:You've guessed it - Susan Against the Rest again! I took her through the whole virtually identical history of Men in Heels (only lacking your excellent pictures), finishing up by saying how sad it is that she sees fit to judge a man's masculinity etc. not by getting to know the actual man, but simply by what fashion accessories he happens to be wearing on his feet at the time! At its best, the great thing about debate is to have a healthy exchange of views and then to try to arrive at some common ground. However, in Susan's case, I find, as you did, that this seems impossible, and is met only with entrenched inflexibility. In 2002

And, he quotes hoverfly as follows:

Hoverfly wrote "I have read enough from Susan to get the impression of male bashing - she could possibly turn this board into another war zone"! and Guest wrote to Susan on 10th June "You come across as a very bitter person". Sadly, I am forced to agree, as large numbers of people since then have continued to point out in their various ways that in every heel-wearer (male or female) a human heart beats, but to no avail.

Wait a minute you guys! This is Susan's opinion stated in gerneral terms - without specificially pointing a finger at any single person. You don't like her opinion? I don't like it either. Nor do I like to be thought of in those terms. My masculinity doesn't suffer and I doubt yours does either. But I do understand that she's just expressing her own views and isn't asking anyone for acceptance, approval or comments.

When does anyone that posts an opinion on this forum deserve to be critized just because Heelfan, Hoverfly and me, among others, don't like her opinion? If she were attacking you and me directly because we wear high heels, then it would be a different story. But, because someone views things differently, is that any excuse to become angry with them? Or, more to the point, characterized as being "sad and bitter," male bashing, and "turning this board into a war zone?" It's people that try to force her to change her opinion that will be responsible for turning the forum into a war zome. Let her express her opinion and suffice it to say that we don't agree with her. But, to become "all bent out of shape" because she doesn't "agree" with you is absurd.

Julietta is right by the way she answered the post by saying :

I don't mind men in heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sorry Laurie, of course I meant "Jenny's Forum" above. Hello Bubba! Much as I admire your gallantry in defending Susan, I agree with Laurie. Those of your who have met Susan might well find her to be a warm, friendly, tolerant compassionate person in the flesh. However, she has a very unfortunate way with the written word which seems to quickly rub everyone up the wrong way, and (I now discover) has been doing so with many people for a long time. Her written words include more than their fair share of agressive and confrontational rhetoric, and a seeming great lack of humility, tolerance, compassion - all qualities exemplified by Jesus Christ whom she is constantly parading in front of us to justify her 'standards and principles'. It is all very sad. Whilst we are on this planet, it is SO much nicer if we can all try to find common ground and accept each other and their failings 'warts and all', and stick to making NICE postings on these forums. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Her written words include more than their fair share of agressive and confrontational rhetoric, and a seeming great lack of humility, tolerance, compassion - all qualities exemplified by Jesus Christ whom she is constantly parading in front of us to justify her 'standards and principles'.

Much as I would like to agree with Bubba with regard to Susan, I could not have said it better myself. :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Heelfan wrote:

It is all very sad. Whilst we are on this planet, it is SO much nicer if we can all try to find common ground and accept each other and their failings 'warts and all', and stick to making NICE postings on these forums.

Yeah! Wouldn't that be nice. :lol::lol:

I think that Jesus would be okay with the heal wearing thing. I mean, he'd look at the person for the person, not the attire. If we are dressed in a decent manner, not revealing things we should not be in public, then I can't see why Jesus, bringer of a message of love and acceptance, would find something wrong with heels on a man. So long as he were not selling them in the temple, naturally. Jesus associated with the dregs of society and loved them as much as anyone. Beggars, prostitutes, tax collectors, whomever, he was there to help them all. Invoking his name to denounce heel wearing by men, well, there's something wrong there. Sounds more like organized religion's thoughts and attitudes, out to force the world into conformity. This is why I am a non-denominational Christian. No so called church could ever force me to conform to some set of rules. I can decide for myself. :lol: Adjust, but do not conform. Be yourself, once yuo figure out who that is. :lol:

Hmmm, they were for both genders at a time, much like high heels. Also like high heels "dresses" are now considered feminine items. Pants were at one time a "men only" thing, now both genders wear them. I'm bringing this up because with time people's attitudes change. We'd consider what Jesus and the people of the time wore to be dresses. They might not have thought it then, but that's what they appear to be now

I wish I was a size 10

The day when the society will "really" accept men in dress (or skirt with pantyhose, etc..) will come for sure, but when? Actually, they are too much people narrow minded. I can't blame them. Everybody can have his/her own opinion about that. It's true that Jesus wear a dress. It's also true that men wearing tights before women. So, what is the solution to make our society more flexible with that? This is a difficult mission!

I don't remember the exact origin of my interest in heels. I remember being attracted to girls' shoes as early as 6th grade, and wishing I could wear shoes like those. But no girls ever wore high heels. The earliest excitement about heels I can remember was around 8th or 9th grade - my friend's mom always wore heels, about 3" or so. He lived across the street from me. One time when they were on vacation, they asked me to feed their dog. So of course, every time I went over there, I wore her heels - they fit almost perfectly. It was so exciting, walking around the house, clicking on the hard floors, up and down the stairs - wow! Then one year in high school they had a day called "switch day", where the boys were supposed to dress like girls and the girls were supposed to dress like boys - purely voluntary of course. Not a lot of guys participated - mostly it was the football players, wearing their girlfriends' cheerleading skirts. And there were a couple other guys in dresses, but I was the only one who wore heels - I borrowed those 3" white pumps from my friend's mom. But I was kind of stupid, because I didn't wear any other women's clothes! Just the shoes, with my regular jeans and t-shirt! So people were kind of puzzled about it - I told them, "I decided to just switch shoes." It's interesting, back then I was not aware that I had a sexual connection with high heels - they were just very appealing and exciting to me, and I thought it would be fun to wear them. I knew it would be a little embarrassing, but I guess I wasn't aware that it could raise questions about my sexuality. Looking back on it now, I can't believe I even did it! Especially because I just managed my first "real" outing in high heels a couple weeks ago, at the age of 27, and I'm extremely self-conscious about my fetish - I've been scared to tell anyone about it for years! Looking back, now that I realize it's a sexual fetish, I wonder what my classmates thought of me back then. Today I only know a couple people that I knew in high school, and I've never spoken to them about it. In fact, I've never mentioned it to anyone! I remember some of the reactions. Most people didn't even notice until it was pointed out to them. But it did draw a lot of attention that day. I remember one girl in homeroom saying "Oh my God!", and laughing, after someone pointed them out to her. In english class, the teacher (female) needed someone to take something to the principal's office, and she made me go, saying "I want to see how well he walks in those." I remember a strange simultaneous feeling of embarrassment and excitement when she did that to me. And I remember as I walked out, one girl remarked, "Wow - he's pretty good!" And I remember how quiet and empty the halls were as I loudly clicked along while everyone else was in class. Changing for gym class was fun - after class, opening my locker, and taking out those pumps and putting them on, then walking across the basketball floor back to the classroom. I do remember some dirty looks from a couple guys. This is the first time I've tried to recall the details of that day. I was scared, but I figured, "What can they say? It's switch day!" But man, that was probably one of the bravest things I've ever done. I guess I was a different person back then. I was never ridiculed openly, as far as I can recall. People probably thought I was insane :lol: - because I really didn't have many friends, and I was always very quiet. Overall, it seems to me that the guys who noticed reacted with either dirty looks or indifference, and the girls who noticed reacted with either amazement or excitement.

"No matter what they say"

Excellent account Dheel! Thankyou! I'm sure it will remind a lot of us of our own heely beginnings (with only minor variations)! Keep the postings coming and tell us how you're getting on now! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan.

Onwards and upwards!

I guess for me it started as a fascination with girls wearing very high heels when I was at school, probably 14 or 15. Initially I was just curious as to how they could walk / run etc in them, and my girlfriend at the time was really into platforms. As I have quite small feet, I started trying them on surrepticiously and of course one day she caught me. I was very embarrassed and she thought it was funny but also rather liked it. I was playing in a band at the time and she dared / encouraged me to wear her platform shoes on stage; the other guys took the piss quite badly and said I'd be wearing a dress next ... so on the next gig I got Jenny to dress me as a girl and I went on stage just to face them down. During the next year I wore some very extreme pairs of Jenny's shoes on stage and it became part of my stage image, along with occasional drag. So I have been wearing heels on and off since my mid teens and still get a buzz out of it. I

I guess for me it started as a fascination with girls wearing very high heels when I was at school, probably 14 or 15. Initially I was just curious as to how they could walk / run etc in them, and my girlfriend at the time was really into platforms. As I have quite small feet, I started trying them on surrepticiously and of course one day she caught me. I was very embarrassed and she thought it was funny but also rather liked it. I was playing in a band at the time and she dared / encouraged me to wear her platform shoes on stage; the other guys took the piss quite badly and said I'd be wearing a dress next ... so on the next gig I got Jenny to dress me as a girl and I went on stage just to face them down. During the next year I wore some very extreme pairs of Jenny's shoes on stage and it became part of my stage image, along with occasional drag. So I have been wearing heels on and off since my mid teens and still get a buzz out of it. I

It always amuses me how certain denominations of christianity force their male offspring to have short hair on deeply religious grounds, when Jesus himself had long hair :lol: Jesus himself would obviously be cool with the whole heel thing. He was that kind of guy. Offering your heart to God was his overiding philosophy and he would be dismayed at the narrowminded preachings made in his name by some people. As for Susan, don't condemn her, be upset or wound up. She still lives in another time and I don't think we can understand her psyche. In fact she is pretty brave to come to boards like this and express views so much at odds with others. Back on topic, I've always had an interest in shoes and design of them. Shoes with heels are much more fun and offer many more design possibilities. Ever since the age of about 5, I've been looking at shoe fashions wearing different kind of shoes, building and modifying them. And I don't have any problem wearing the styles I like wherever I like, although I didn't wear them at school because I went to a private school with restrictive dress codes for both sexes so noone wore heels. The concepts that shoes have any bearing on the masuclinity or sexuality of the wearer are clearly retarded. Some concepts advance society, others retard it.

hi all iam surprised buy some of the attitudes of people about men/women wearing heels. Could this be a culture thing or fashion? lets see shall we ? should you be a roman cothilic you were forbinden to wear black patent leather high heels at all and way back in the 16 centure it was the men who wore the dresses,wigs and high heels at this time in history it was so fashionable that law were pased forbiding the commeneers wearing high heels as high heels were used as a indicator to your socail standing to be a poorper and be wearing high heels it was a capital offence. hence the term "down on your heel". all of this changed in 1800 when queen victoria ruled she became the fashion model of her time white weddings etc men have been wearing pants since then and have not chaged apart from the odd a brieff spurt in the 1960 to 70 when men wore high heels with flares all be it in a platform style and in the world of music a number of singers /bands wore high heel boots on stage kiss being one that springs to mind and this did transfer to the public but only in a limited manner singer prince did wear high heels in public as did elton john however because of the sitgmarter of beeing branded a homosexaul men never took to high heels in any great numbers so here we are in the new millenium wanting to wear high heels yet wont for one factor or another john wethheels

.....Julie - Following your reference, I took the trouble to look up and read all of the old postings on "Women's views of men in high heels" .... But as for Susan - she comes across as a very sad and bitter lady ......

Since I was not around here last year, I read those same postings. It was quite enlightening. Too bad I missed all the excitement. I would have loved to have offered my own opinions.

In my review, I enountered misinterpretations, contradictions, defensive and aggressive attitudes.

Please understand that I don't know Susan (the original). We have never communicated via chat, forum or email. And I have no knowledge of her postings on Jenny's other forum. But I understand her feelings and I see nothing wrong with the way she expressed them in the first posting in that thread. Her later postings had some "problems", but I attribute that to her becoming defensive in responding to the others. In my case, I know that when I become defensive, my mouth has a tendency to get ahead of my brain. That results in me saying things that I did not want to say, or saying things that could be misinterpreted.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.