Origin of your passion about high heels

dimpantyhose

Hmmm! Two entirely different impressions. Wonder if the more critical impression came from another that isn't also "sad and bitter?" PJs analysis is very insightful. Most people read a paragraph to a point where they disagree or take personally something the author states in broad, general terms. That is as far as they read and they’re off and running, shooting from the hip. They read only what they want to read and, should they bother to read the entire article and think about what the author is saying, they mightn't shoot so quickly

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I can't remember what actually triggered my fascination with high heels (hit 40 this year so my brain cells aren't what they used to be!) but the earliest recollection I have is trying on my mums wedge shoes and then modifying them to make them taller with some suitably cut wood and a bit of sellotape. I must have been around 12-13 at the time. To this day I don't really know whether she realised I was wearing her shoes when she was out at work but some things she said to me when I was much older makes we think she did (like "Have you ever wanted to be a girl?" - hmmm). Zathrus

Laurie wrote:

Jesus associated with the dregs of society and loved them as much as anyone. Beggars, prostitutes, tax collectors, whomever, he was there to help them all.

Invoking his name to denounce heel wearing by men, well, there's something wrong there. Sounds more like organized religion's thoughts and attitudes, out to force the world into conformity.

Laurie that was beautifully said.

On the subject of Susan guys, I have gone onto Jenny's and read one posting which happened to be hers and was freaked to find her teasing some poor heel fancying guy, who was obviously very very smitten with her. I don't think she is as innocent as she makes out and it's all very well her having an opinion but she doesn't seem to accept anyone elses or accept that anyone else is allowed a differing opinion than that of her own.

I also find it strange that she is excused for not getting her point across in the written word as again in the posting I read with this poor guy, her point was very well written, as the guy was squirming with admiration as she teased him about firstly not looking at her feet then going on to narrate a story of her on a boat and how she coped with her special clogs that she had to use for walking in water etc etc. The words Sub and Dom come to mind and sorry to offend any of her fans here but I couldn't believe what I was reading I thought I'd tapped into some severly fetish sight...

You know at the end of the day this is a lady that, with her husband, trained thoroughly to end up wearing ultra heels to the extent that she cannot put her feet flat on the ground. She's heavily into religion and family, and that's all cool, but she seems to get deeply offended when someone doesn't get her point or her beliefs using the excuse that she is misread but surely, and as Laurie so beautifully put it, christianity is about loving our fellow man regardless of colour, sexuality, education etc etc

Bet I'm in for a right bashing now... shall I duck?

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

To each his own! That's your opinion, Julietta, and I seriously doubt that anyone will find fault with it -- at least on this forum. My point in defending Susan is that opinions are opinions.....and should be supported or disagreed with through logical debate in an adult manner without "cuffing" her, dragging her into the ally and beating the snot out of her because she has the courage to stick to her convictions. Everyone, in my opinion (those magic words, again) should be able to state “their” opinions regardless of how unpopular they might be without being demeaned by others posting here. It’s only when people start attacking her personally that she becomes angry and defensive (as, I’m sure, you and YY would if someone where to treat you in that manner, Julietta). So, she thinks men in heels aren't masculine. So What??? Where in all of her postings has she pointed the finger directly at any individual and said: “Flubberdubbie, you wear heels, therefore you're not masculine?” Why then, as long as she hasn't specifically singled anyone out, should “Flubberdubbie,” or anyone else, take it personally? Along with a lot of other guys that comment here, I believe she's wrong. However, I still believe in her right to say it. There is one paramount truth evident in today’s society. And, no matter how much we might wish differently, it's going to be a long, long time before the general public views and accepts men wearing stiletto heels, or any style of women's shoes for that matter, as "normal." And that is a fact! We’re all extremely fortunate that we’ve a place to talk about the subject. I think it’s wise for each of us to remember that we all have shortcomings that we wouldn’t want analyzed or discussed in a the same manner that Susan’s have been dissected and raked over the coals for having. So, lighten-up everyone –

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

my interest in heels started when I was like 6. I remember sneaking into my moms shoe closet and just sitting there playing with shoes and being quiet. Then when my mom openend the door and I got caught, she said I could get some when i grew up. In the mornings, both my parents would leave for work before i was picked up by the bus right in front of my house, so I would sneak into my parent's bedroom, find my moms knee high boots, put down thread on the floor marking the postions of the heels and toes and shafts so my mom wouldn't suspect me for playing around, and then literally walk around the house in ecstasy for 15 minutes before the bus came. This same pattern repeated itself in 5th grade when again both parents left for work before I left for school, except that this time I would wear her black stilleto sling backs, goto my desk, and hook my heels over the ledge attaching the desk and desk legs. It was a great experience even then. As far as this women who is using Christianity for her reasons for men not to wear womens clothes, there is not a SINGLE verse in the NEW TESTAMENT explicitly condemning the act. In the Old, Deut 22:5 says men should not wear womens clothes and vice versa. First, New Testament grace negates that. Christians don't live by law, they live by faith. Second, if you choose to live by law, you have to live by EVERY LAST PRECEPT of the law and if you break just one part (even keeping the other 99.99%) you are just as guilty. Look at the context of the verse. The surrounding verses are about not weaving unlike threads together, about putting FOUR tassels on your tunic, about how to care for a dying bird on the side of your home. Third, thats a culturally exclusive argument .alot of men would dress as women in that time to get into female concubines and residences so they could have sex with the women. You could go on and on about this even quoting a biblical passage against her. When King David was being chosen, God said he looks at the heart, not on the outward appearance as man.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

There was a Hawaiian Japanese girl in the third grade that I had the hots for who nearly always wore black patent leather mary janes. I liked them too, and wanted some for my very own, but I knew at the time that IT WOULD BE VERY BAD if I mentioned such a desire to my parents! Later on in the 5th or 6th grade, I was enamored with a set of twins that often wore white "go-go boots", and I wanted a pair of them as well. When I got in 7th grade (~1965) every (well-dressed) guy was wearing high heeled ankle boots, so I finally was able to learn how it felt to wear them daily. Unfortunately the style didn't last more than a few years.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

There was a Hawaiian Japanese girl in the third grade that I had the hots for who nearly always wore black patent leather mary janes.

I know exactly how you must have felt. In 1965 I was in the 3rd grade and there was a girl named Karen who wore black patent T-strap shoes. She was beautiful and made my heart flutter whenever she was near. I had a very serious crush, which is probably why I was so mean to her. I was finally able to admit this to her (except for the part about her shoes) at the 10th high school reunion in 1984.

Michael

I think my fascination with high heels goes back to a very early age. As a young child in the eighties my mother wore high heels on a daily basis. I can remember being fascinated by how she managed to walk in such high heels. When I got the chance I snuck into her room and went through her shoe collection. I tried on a pair of pale blue court shoe and spent some time trying to walk round the room in them. The next event that spiked my fascination was a French teacher I had in my first year of high school. She was an older women and always dressed very prim and proper. We were all a bit scared of her as she was very stern, but I was always interested in the stilettos she wore. This was the mid nighties when stilettos weren't in fashion so it was unusual to see such shoes. Since then I've realised the attraction I've got to high heels and I've begun to understand my feelings.

That's a new notion to me - someone wearing stiletto heels being described as 'Prim and proper' . If that's what prim and proper ladies wear, I cannot imagine what 'Right little ravers' are expected to wear! The mind boggles! Mind you, if anyone on the school teaching staff is going to wear the best heels in the school, it always seems to be the French teacher! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

I became fascinated with boots around 6th or 7th grade. I noticed that pictures of boots in magazine ads or on TV got me excited. Since my bedroom was on the first floor and the rest of the family upstairs, this allowed me to wear my mothers boots without anyone knowing. I would do it quite often at night, especially when experiencing self pleasure. As my feet grew, I had to steal my mothers old pantyhose to help me get my feet into the boots. Eventually my feet became too big for her boots and I had to get my own from the JC Penney catalog. That lead to better boots from Speigals. And it has grown from there. I now own 8 pairs of boots and 2 pair of pumps.

Everyone should wear boots!