Old games are new again

I just got done reading recently that they have re-released the original MYST game for the iPod/iPhone/iPad products. I remember playing this game back in the 90's when it first came out, and I spent WEEKS playing it until I finally beat it. If you know how, you can actually beat the game within 10 minutes - no cheating involved! Well.......I don't think it's cheating, as there are no codes, expoits, or breaking the program involved. If you have an Apple handheld appliance, you can do far more foolish things with two bucks than play a classic game. Of course, you gotta relax in your favorite heels while doing it - two great things that go well together! :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I just got done reading recently that they have re-released the original MYST game for the iPod/iPhone/iPad products. I remember playing this game back in the 90's when it first came out, and I spent WEEKS playing it until I finally beat it.

If you know how, you can actually beat the game within 10 minutes - no cheating involved! Well.......I don't think it's cheating, as there are no codes, expoits, or breaking the program involved.

If you have an Apple handheld appliance, you can do far more foolish things with two bucks than play a classic game. Of course, you gotta relax in your favorite heels while doing it - two great things that go well together! :-)

The 90's weren't that long ago, SQ :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I finally figured out how to play my MYST, Riven and Myst Exile games on my computer. I am having so much fun with them. Shockqueen if you like these games try Myst uru online at

http://mystonline.com/en/ . I am known as Sam67 in the game. There is a chat program built into the game. This game is huge I have had many hours of fun there. Yes I am a video game addict. The game is a free download and theres' nothing to buy. Hope to meet you there.

77r90dL lf

Thanks for the link, crotchhiboots! I've always loved the Myst games and books, so this may just get me back into my groove again. I remember also when "RealMYST" came out, and it was quite cool, as it allowed you to move smoothly through all of the worlds, but sadly, it wasn't out long. I may give the online version a spin sometime!

MYST on Apple - - Damned. wife never finished the original sets. Then again MYST only ran on MS, and I won't allow a Windoze machine online from the house. MYST didn't function well under Linux and WINE.

• 5 weeks later...

Here's something I just found out. If you subscribe to STEAM, you can get "RealMYST", which takes the original MYST game and makes it true 3D to where you can move through it and interact on a whole new level! I may have to just download it this weekend and check it out! Of course I'm going to be getting into Myst Online here soon as well. Yes....I'm a Myst junkie - just got it for the iPad too. :)