Hi from a new member

Hi everyone, Just found the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am a 53 year old male living in the UK who has a passion for high heels and the ladies who wear them. There is nothing more attractive than seeing a mature woman in heels and hose. I am hoping to contribute to the forum and meet any female members for discussion and admiration.

Hi everyone,

Just found the forum and wanted to introduce myself.

I am a 53 year old male living in the UK who has a passion for high heels and the ladies who wear them.

There is nothing more attractive than seeing a mature woman in heels and hose.

I am hoping to contribute to the forum and meet any female members for discussion and admiration.

Welcome to hhplace, enigmaman :( There is nothing obscure or hard to understand about our forum. It's all about high heels and the people that wear them. And, if you are interested in high heels, you're in the right place. We're all looking forward to reading your comments and opinions about women and their foot wear.

:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hi im willl and live here in the U.S. i like to see women in 5" heels. i know a very little about computers. i also like 5" pumps..

Welcome to hhplace, WILLL :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello, I'm a new member here, I'm retired and my name is Jim, aka RHToeman. My interests are in the vintage area of women's high heels and some retro styles. Stockings are also of interest, vintage of course. I like to go online and look for good deals on vintage Spring-o-lators for my wife. Four pair so far along with other vintage styles....slingbacks and ankle straps, all open toe of course. I'm looking forward to interacting and having an enjoyable time. I'm glad to have found this great site.

Hello, I'm a new member here, I'm retired and my name is Jim, aka RHToeman. My interests are in the vintage area of women's high heels and some retro styles. Stockings are also of interest, vintage of course. I like to go online and look for good deals on vintage Spring-o-lators for my wife. Four pair so far along with other vintage styles....slingbacks and ankle straps, all open toe of course. I'm looking forward to interacting and having an enjoyable time. I'm glad to have found this great site.

Great to have you joining us here at hhplace, rhtoeman, welcome :( I hope you enjoy your membership here. This is the place for "all things" high heels. So, don't be shy. We are all looking forward to your contributions to our discussions.

:wave:

Enigmaman, WILLL and RHtoeman - hello from me too :wave: Sure that you will enjoy your time here on the forum and we look forward to hearing more from you all.

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels