Hello everyone

Hello all This is my first post on my first forum, so please forgive me for any errors and blunders. I am English and live on my own in Cornwall in South West England. I am 67 years old, making me what I believe is known as a silver surfer. I've had a lifelong passion for high heels, so what a joy to find the hhplace. It's fantastic finding other men with the same love. :( I started buying shoes of my own about 10 years ago, and now have 12 pairs, ranging in heel height from 3" to 6" I cannot walk in the 6" and only bought them because they are such a beautiful object. ;-) I like to wear a pair of shoes all the time when at home, hoping there is not a knock on the door. :wave: Sometimes I wear a pair of sandals in bed, and quite often take a pair to bed just to cuddle and worship. :( I don't wear heels outdoors, even if I had the courage I still wouldn't because it scuffs and ruins the soles. My likes:- pointed courts, especially with toe cleavage and with or without ankle straps, sandals with thin straps, wedges and thongs with heels. Dislikes:- platforms, boots, flats and stockings. I could write a book about my passion, but for this intro I'd better stop now. Can I hear sighs of relief :clap: Best wishes to all and cheers for now. col67

Hi, Col, Just a few notes of advice to a new silver surfer. Taken as a whole, the Internet is full of scumbags and con artists. Any information you put on it will be available for anyone on the planet to access for ever and to use; believe me, it won't be to your advantage ! Three Rules. No real names or addresses. No phone numbers. No email addresses. If you doubt me, put your name, your phone number, your Amateur Radio callsign or any other bit of your personal data into Google. You will be surprised what comes back. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- That said and done, the guys here share your passion and those I have met in person are a pretty good bunch. Xa

Welcome col67,

I started buying shoes of my own about 10 years ago, and now have 12 pairs, ranging in heel height from 3" to 6" I cannot walk in the 6" and only bought them because they are such a beautiful object. :wave:

I think if i would get a nice pair of Louboutin in a size that neither me nor my gf can wear i think i'd also put them to display ... like a small statue or so. :(

Cheers, :(

Dante