I would love to wear

I was expecting some one to reply to my posts,so will try again in case you missed it...I just love high heels, and finished of with a nice pair of RHT Stockings...think you cant beat the look, its a shame there are not more about. Im 43 slim and have great legs, I would like to now how to post more photos on here, if you can not see them now... Gio Gill x

Hey Gill, As requested - first reply to your post :) Be patient, others will come! Your first post got some replies so we arent totally ignoring you With regards to pic's, as others pointed out in your other posts, you need to post at least 5 times. Instructions in the FAQ' Look forward to hearing more from you soon

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

I was expecting some one to reply to my posts,so will try again in case you missed it...I just love high heels, and finished of with a nice pair of RHT Stockings...think you cant beat the look, its a shame there are not more about. Im 43 slim and have great legs, I would like to now how to post more photos on here, if you can not see them now...

Gio Gill x

At the moment, members need to make 5+ contributions to the group, and be a member for more than 7 days before a lot of the other functionality starts working.

We do this to stop spammers joining and getting access to everything, or leeches who simply want to join just to look at pictures and nothing else, or people who join thinking they will use us as a free-ebay to sell their stuff.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I was expecting some one to reply to my posts,so will try again in case you missed it...I just love high heels, and finished of with a nice pair of RHT Stockings...think you cant beat the look, its a shame there are not more about. Im 43 slim and have great legs, I would like to now how to post more photos on here, if you can not see them now...

Gio Gill x

Hmmmm! Several people, including myself, have responded to your very first posting. And, we've also responded to several of the others that you've made since then. What do you want us to say? We're all happy that you've joined our forum and are looking forward to reading your comments about ongoing discussions taking place here. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Gio Gill x

Hello Gill, Welcome.:) I am certainly looking forward to seeing your pictures!