Seeking A Sexy Lady Who Loves Wearing Ultra High Stilettos

haawk77

Hi, i'm new to this site. I am a widowed white male with one child. I live in Farmington, Mo. I have always had a huge fetish for stiletto heels. I would love to meet and talk with ladies who love to wear ultra high stiletto heels with no platform. If you are a lady that loves to wear stilettos 6 to 7 inches high, then you are someone I would like to get to know. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, i'm new to this site. I am a widowed white male with one child. I live in Farmington, Mo. I have always had a huge fetish for stiletto heels. I would love to meet and talk with ladies who love to wear ultra high stiletto heels with no platform. If you are a lady that loves to wear stilettos 6 to 7 inches high, then you are someone I would like to get to know. I hope to hear from you soon.

While it's always a pleasure to welcome new members to our fourm, I'm quite sure that this post belongs in the "High Heels Contact Friends" thread, doesn't it?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.