My new LK Bennett high heels

Susan

I'm not much for animal print, but I saw that you also had a pair in black patent over here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzZnYFmV53s . Love the heel, the toe, the little strap and the button. Would like to see more of them from the front.

I will try and do a video showing the fronts of the shoes for you as soon as I can.

Greetings Susan :-)

Again, these shoes are very nice shoes.

I don't own any shoes with animal prints but after seeing yours I may change my mind...:)

I guess you would not wear animal prints shoes with anything.

May I ask you with what you will wear them ?

Wondering if they would be OK with jeans.

(I'm sure they would look nice with a skirt or dress but I don't wear these...)

If OK with jeans, what type of jeans would you wear them with ?

Skinny, straight or boot cut ? (I guess skinny jeans...)

Thank you in advance for your opinion !

mtnsofheels said:

Nice shoes Susan,

How high is the heel?

Are they comfy? Thanks for the video sharing!

Mtnsofheels

Hi. Yes they are comfy and were so straight out of the box. The heel is 4.5 inches. Patent leather upper, leather inner and leather sole.

Sue x

danielp6406 said:

Greetings Susan :-)

Again, these shoes are very nice shoes.

I don't own any shoes with animal prints but after seeing yours I may change my mind...:)

I guess you would not wear animal prints shoes with anything.

May I ask you with what you will wear them ?

Wondering if they would be OK with jeans.

(I'm sure they would look nice with a skirt or dress but I don't wear these...)

If OK with jeans, what type of jeans would you wear them with ?

Skinny, straight or boot cut ? (I guess skinny jeans...)

Thank you in advance for your opinion !

Thanks for your interest. They seem to go well with my black skirt suit and trouser suit and they may even work with jeans although not entirely sure. Will try and see what I think (probably skinny jeans).

hh4evr1 said:

Thanks for sharing the video of your new shoes. I especially like the black pair.

Thank you very much. LK Bennett also do a suede animal print pair but I prefer the ones I have. Here are the others they have...

http://www.lkbennett.com/shoes/courts/CCJANE918SUEDE

Sue x

LK Bennett are great for the guys as well. Up to size 42 and sometimes bigger. Heel heights are up to 4 or 4 1/2 inches ..I wear them a lot and always get compliments.

Cool...well thanks for your input and I have to agree with you that they make some lovely shoes.

Thank you very much. LK Bennett also do a suede animal print pair but I prefer the ones I have. Here are the others they have...

http://www.lkbennett.com/shoes/courts/CCJANE918SUEDE

Sue x

Wow, those are great shoes. I especially like the strap and button over the vamp area. Too bad they are out of stock. Otherwise, I might have bought a pair for myself.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

As i usually tend to say that most pumps go well with skinny jeans, but with this type (with the strap and beeing quite pointy) i think they fit better to a more elegant attire. But let's see what Susan says / looks like in these with jeans. Would also appreciate a pic. Cheers, Dante. :)