finally photos

Dougal

Why do we have to conform with fashion??? Boots are the way forward

Wow! What a collection....almost like an unorganized Goodwill shop collection. A lot of money tied up there :) I bet it's enough to pay off the national debt of a third world country.... I really like some of the pairs, there.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well I'm a uk 9 which is EU 43 if thats any help. I'm afraid that I can be pretty slow to get things sorted as my job is still taking me all over the world. I'm currently sitting in Barbados Airport waiting to go to St. Lucia on a job, but may get a few days of when I get home! I counted 143 pairs of boots in total and one pair of pumps. Most with heels over 3 inches although i do have a couple of pairs of flats. On pair of boots with a massive 12" heel 8" platform. They can be good fun! Some of my more 'fetishy' styled boots have hardly any wear at all but the more 'fashion' orientated styles get wore all the time. So a lot of those with probably go to the cobblers and then either sold or put in the charity bin. Hope all is well with everyone. Looking forward to the London heel meet this year!! Best wishes Paul

I always wear heels unless I'm actually on site on a job. I have no problem with them in full view and quite often have my thigh boots outside my jeans or leggings.