Present for myself!

ImInHeels

Well I've had a few job offers, I've accepted one and it comes with a nice wage increase. So first pay day I'm going to be buying myself a new pair of heels!

Goodonya! :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am happy that your working and bringing in some income, again. There are no guarantees in life except time passing, death, and taxes. One of the better presents, besides heels of course, is to put some funds aside for emergencies, for some back up to give you peace of mind, or for that "special" pair that just caught your eye. Best of wishes in your integrity opportunities.

I am happy that your working and bringing in some income, again. There are no guarantees in life except time passing, death, and taxes. One of the better presents, besides heels of course, is to put some funds aside for emergencies, for some back up to give you peace of mind, or for that "special" pair that just caught your eye. Best of wishes in your integrity opportunities.

Thanks, Although I was only out of work for a week, and that was paid leave from my last job. After putting some money aside for a new (second hand car) & paying for some required dental work I'll start saving regularly.