Jelly shoes?

glitterheels

Would you wear Jellies  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you wear Jellies

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I don't think these are my style, the only way I would wear them or have my GF wear them would be, if they are a stiletto heel and in the flavour of wine gums or gummy bears so I could chew them up. Or in a low fat/sugar combination. Speaking of which anybody found edible shoes? Mtnsofheels

i had a pair of these for collecting fishing bait from the beach. the reason i chose jellies is that they are all plastic with nothing to rot. most other materials had problems. leather or canvas rotted out or fell apart and welly boots are just too damn warm in the middle of summer. the jellys i had were imported by a friend from southern europe and they lasted around 5 years before starting to rip. wish i could get another pair as i sick of knackering up trainers. flip flops are just a waste of time as they break when walking over rock pools and are rather dangerous

i had a pair of these for collecting fishing bait from the beach. the reason i chose jellies is that they are all plastic with nothing to rot. most other materials had problems. leather or canvas rotted out or fell apart and welly boots are just too damn warm in the middle of summer. the jellys i had were imported by a friend from southern europe and they lasted around 5 years before starting to rip. wish i could get another pair as i sick of knackering up trainers. flip flops are just a waste of time as they break when walking over rock pools and are rather dangerous

In my sense, glitterheels talked about them in a fashion way.

You are talking about them in a practical way which is quite a different approach.

But I might be wrong :)

I don't like the ones in the original picture, in that kind of material i actually prefer flat shoes than heels, i think flats like that look more feminine and can look good with the right outfit... the ones on the pictures i find horrible to be honest, but if you like them go ahead, who are we to judge?

Wow those shoes kinda look like they were hit with the ugly stick. Just my $0.02. They look like a mutant croc (not the reptile, the shoe). Put me down for two in the no column, i'd rather wear those aussie ugg boots before i'd put those on my feet. Also, since they aren't popular where I live thankfully, does anyone wear ugg boots? If so can I ask whats appealing about them? They kinda look like they would fit for winter weather walking outside, but I could never really justify wearing them indoors. Just seems wrong.