Stilletos Stomp Toes in Flip Flops

Always wondered what would happen if a nice pair of Stilletos landed on another girls toes in flip flops or when she was barefoot... a few weeks ago I found out! Was out at a party last night and one of the girls there was wearing these awesome knee high boots with say a 3" platform and say a 7" big Stilleto heel and in the crowd shes stomped on this other girls toes in her rubber flip flops!!. She get the girls baby toe with her heel...literally almost went through her toe and her stilleto impaled the rubber thong!!. I didn't realise those boots could do so much damage to a girls toes and flip flops ahaha. The girl that got stomped I'd say needed some stitches in her little toe....suppose thats what u get for white rubber thongs and fluro pink toes near girls in boots like that!. :) Anyone got any experiences of those stilletos or anything stomping other girls toes in flip flops? barefoot?. :) On purpose or accidental hehe?

I feel bad for the two people involved. I've had a couple of my toes crunched seriously enough by things other than heels, that it hurts just reading your post. The heeler must feel bad that it happened also. As heelers, it is our responsibility to keep these incidences from happening and hopefully none of us will ever have the position of being the careless cause.

I certainly hope that an incident like that would be nothing but an accident! Hate to think that someone could be so cruel to do it intentionally.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I hope the young woman in the flip-flops will fully recover. I'm not a scientist, but I could only imagine the PSI of the stiletto heel on the woman's little toe, especially with the damage it did.

• 1 month later...

This post reminded me of an incident many years ago - it is slightly off-topic, but I hope you will excuse me. I was travelling on a crowded commuter train (a sardine can experience!) when I became aware of a guy behind me groping my bottom. Rather that say anything and bring attention to myself, I resolved to put an end to his activities for good. A few minutes later we approached a station (not mine). After we had stopped, I started to force my way out (as if I had forgotten where I was). As I did so, I slammed my stiletto heel down on the foot of my assaliant. I got out just as the doors were closing, but I could still hear the angquished cries! It was a little while before I could board another train, but at the next station, I saw that the paramedics were still working on my groper's foot. About a week later, I overheard a conversation in a train between two men talking about a third. Their mutual friend had had a habit of groping women in crowded trains and then boasting about his exploits. But, so went the conversation, some woman had fought back with her high heel breaking a number of his bones. He was still hospitalised, but had decided that when he was fit enough to return to work, he would cease his "hobby". I regret that I didn't have the guts to identify myself to the two men. It did show me how potent a high heel could be in the right situation. Mary

Indeed. Even I have been groped when out in girl mode. One slimeball was rubbing his leg against mine on the bus once so in my best blokey voice I said if that leg comes within a inch of mine again you will lose it for good. He kept it to himself after that!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.