The girl that got away...

acesecret

This is for you guys who are disbelievers or too shy that anything good can come from heeling out in a busy high street.

I just come back from shopping in Oxford street today in Schuh, i was really looking to try these black patent pointed toe pumps on but there was no way they were going to fit, i spent quite some time with quite a few pairs of black pumps around me including these round toe black pumps.

There i was trying on different shoes when i hear "What size are you?" i look up and theres a cute girl looking down pointing at my Nine West peep toes and other shoes around me and we get into a good conversation about what size she is, and tempted to try my shoes on, and how shes got an honorary graduate ceremony to attend (cambridge or something) and picked out these purple ironfist pumps and union jack shoes, i naturally wanted her to be brave and go for the ironfists but she mentioned there were cobbled stones around the event. The conversation went on about peep toes and if her dress she bought went with the shoes. Overall some great fun, when i realised id been sat there and ran out of shoes to try on (that i actually wanted) and mentioned that i wanted to go look elsewhere. She recommended the Topshop and Office are having a sale and i promptly said goodbye.

So..."graduate girl" if youre reading this, i really enjoyed the conversation and i dont know which pair you bought, but if you bought both, or none, we should continue same date next month :wave:

Pic me trying on the pair i was thinking of buying. And more in my albums in my profile.

post-10317-133522918898_thumb.jpg

A cool story and it is a shame that girl got away from you without getting a number or such. Also, have to add that the heels in your photo look great with the outfit you have on. It all looks very well put together.

I agree with hhboots. Those shoes really go with the suit. I'm not much of a suit guy (an occasional formal dinner a year) but I almost wish I wore suits everyday. Did not look feminine ( not that that's a bad thing) at all. Sometimes I wear skirts and heels and sometimes jeans and heels. I think this fall at the next formal dinner I will wear one of my pairs of heels with my Tux. Blackberry

acesecret ...

Congratulations on your outing. I hope you and the young lady hook up again soon. I like your outfit and high heels. This is the look I've always tried to achieve inspired by women in pant suits and high heels. I hope you had fun trying on all of those pretty high heels. At least you know where you'll be noticed and maybe lightning will strike twice for you. Good luck.

Hi acesecret pity you didn't get her number,she sounds like a broad minded girl! were you heeling at the time? I assume you were in your ninewest shoes. I have had good experience with schuh but only from the staff (so far!)

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

Sharp look with the suit and heels! This is a great story. It is a pity you did not get the girl's phone number but maybe the situation did not lend itself for asking. There is always next time!

Hey there Acesecret i argee with the others in it's a great story but in my experience if you don't get the number there and then you will never see that person again . that has happened to me to many times :wave: but on the other hand the girls that will approach you because you are wearing heels will astound you happy heeling malinheels australia:wavey: