Western Boots

zip up boots

Hi zip up boots, Ya there is interested members in western boots here. Chatted with On Your Toes about his boots from Paul Bond. I have a pair ordered too, in a 3.5-4" heel. Do you have heels on your boots? How high? A good reason to wear boots as much as possible! Mtnsofheels

I wear cowgirl boots a lot. Just about all my western boots were bought from the female section of the shop but I have and do wear them with my male clothes too apart from the very thin heeled ones. I have one pair of 4.5" boots from Aldo which are my faves and a pair from River island which I adore too.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I love my Women's Frye's! I have 8 pairs and am still buying more. from 1" heels on my Veronica Slouches up to the 4" on my Matildia's! Love the Soft leather!:wave:

I've got two pairs of 'ordinary' cowboys, one with 2.5" heel and another with 1.5" or so. Apart from that, I've got a pair of low-heel knee-high boots, and recently restyled Clarks boots. They used to have stilletto heels, but I think that such a style of heel is sensible only for the height of 4" or more at size 43EU / UK9... I replaced the heels with cowboy ones. The effect of modifications is shown below.

Also, I've made a pair of spurs. How? See http://elegantandrogyne.deviantart.com/#/d2uq2zk :wave:

post-2418-133522920448_thumb.jpg

post-2418-133522920455_thumb.jpg

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I wear cowgirl boots a lot. Just about all my western boots were bought from the female section of the shop but I have and do wear them with my male clothes too apart from the very thin heeled ones. I have one pair of 4.5" boots from Aldo which are my faves and a pair from River island which I adore too.

I love my cowgirl boots. I have some absolutely to die for 'uber-girly' cowgirl's from Office, called 'Smartie Boots'....and they are as sweet and pretty as the name suggests too.

I liked them SO much, I bought them in all 5 colours - Red, Black, Lime Green, Camel and......White - of course!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 3 weeks later...

I love my cowgirl boots. I have some absolutely to die for 'uber-girly' cowgirl's from Office, called 'Smartie Boots'....and they are as sweet and pretty as the name suggests too.

I liked them SO much, I bought them in all 5 colours - Red, Black, Lime Green, Camel and......White - of course!

Alexis has been looking for a pair. Do you have a link to where she can buy those? Thanks!

• 3 months later...

I've always liked the whole western look, so most of my high heel collection is cowgirl boots. Sometimes, you can even accessorize, like with a nice pair of spurs.

These are JL Studio brand, dark brown, pretty close to knee high, with a 3.5 inch heel, size 11 US woman's. They're about the right size, could use to be just a little bit bigger. I got another pair of the same style in black that are marked a size 12, but run more like a size 10 (too small!).

For a view of the entire outfit, check out my Flickr stream, http://www.flickr.com/photos/53633215@N08/5200727288/

post-26559-133522928956_thumb.jpg

post-26559-133522928974_thumb.jpg

post-26559-133522929245_thumb.jpg

post-26559-133522929255_thumb.jpg

I haven't bought any recently, but I had a pair of cowgirl boots with a 3.5" cowgirl heel. They were very stylish, but I bought them through mail order and they did not fit well. I ended up getting rid of them and I have not bought a pair since. That's why I don't buy very much mail order and I go into the stores and try them on.

Alexis has been looking for a pair. Do you have a link to where she can buy those? Thanks!

I really must apologise, I have only just seen this response to my post. Are you still looking? The 'Smarties' were only available in Autumn 2005 - however I think that I can find a link or two to some almost identical boots.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I've always liked the whole western look, so most of my high heel collection is cowgirl boots. Sometimes, you can even accessorize, like with a nice pair of spurs.

These are JL Studio brand, dark brown, pretty close to knee high, with a 3.5 inch heel, size 11 US woman's. They're about the right size, could use to be just a little bit bigger. I got another pair of the same style in black that are marked a size 12, but run more like a size 10 (too small!).

For a view of the entire outfit, check out my Flickr stream, http://www.flickr.com/photos/53633215@N08/5200727288/

You made my day! Fantastic outfit, I'll check the rest of your gallery out.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Got 4 pair left now and one of the styles even bought "BH" a pair, a Guys equivalent as Ladies sizing fell 1-1.5 short of what needed. Used to wear all the time to work but where at for past 12 years they're way too loud, so just used now for dress/casual/winter and occasionsally "play" wear. :)

Boots Rock!!!!