Ok This is my last attepmt for this skirt!

scrappycoco

You need hips for certain skirts otherwise they just come off looking like a tube. Skirts with volume that flare away from the body are preferred for the person with no hips.

There are skirts and trousers for women that aim just that,no matter if the woman has hips or not this is just a shape.As there are jackets with pads that enhance shoulders in a male type of way and yet women wear it.

You need hips to wear skirts - that is nonsense in my opinion.So to wear trousers you need not to have hips?Check some history of clothing/shoes/apparel and see what men have worn(from ancient times till Renaissance) and what women and do NOT let yourself be fooled by stereotypes.Men should be compared to men,women to women no matter what - upper clothing,lower clothing and etc. we are talking about.

As we are all far wiser and smart than those from the stone ages, we do care more about what looks good and what doesnt, and we all have so much more choice than the stone ages, so using that as some sort of white-wash statement is just BS these days...

Most guys look dreadful in a skirt, purely because most guys shapes are straight/flat all the way from top to bottom, thats not an opinion, its just fact, and a LOT more guys are shaped with curves going in the wrong direction (Outwards) to what skirts were designed for...

So quit trying to compare it to things in the stone ages and get in the now...

If you want to look like a toilet roll holder, or even the michelin man, then go for it...

Plenty of women do it too, still doesnt make it look good..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Trust me I have more than enough hips for skit! And back side too! Lol

Some guys do, most don't. I know I don't. I could probably look decent in something that has volume like a kilt or pleated skirt, but at this time I'm not following that avenue.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Sure basic body shape is a starting point but there's a lot of scope to play with especially if you look at how the whole outfit works rather than just look at the skirt in isolation. If a guy wears super-skinny stilettos and a a light-coloured mens shirt tucked into a clingy short black lycra skirt, that'll just emphasise the relatively narrow hips and broad shoulders, whereas other styles might help to achieve the opposite if that's the objective. Scrappy I think the outfit in your photo blends very nicely from head to heels, it's a nice balance and most importantly you look comfortable. Maybe a black v-neck jumper over the shirt would be a nice addition (not too short, coming down below the waist towards the widest part of the hips).

If you like it, wear it.

As everybody I guess has pointed out wearing a skirt made of women can be very hard to do, however I'm one of the lucky few who can pull it of mainly because as a guy I can look some what femine with out the clothes. But if you want to pull it of try getting one tailor made as it will fit you perfect. Other things too is although you don't want to look femine do look at there tops and try and find things that look unisex. There is one store I go to alot where the manager helps me find clothes that go with my style and will let me know of future products that are coming in.

( Satyr folks! I just cant hold back! This is for fun over a typo! :wavey: )

As everybody I guess has pointed out wearing a skirt made of women can be very hard to do,

Not if they still have their arms/legs and can hang on! It wouldnt be hard.. wait.. It would be.. OH MAN! Umm.. it wouldnt be too difficult at all, the woman would be doing all the work!

however I'm one of the lucky few who can pull it of mainly because as a guy I can look some what femine with out the clothes.

Im sure if I had clothing made out of women, I would resemble one too endless the wonen were put in a blender or something before hand to make the material! :)

You look like a woman without clothes? Dude! HIDE! They might round ya up and try and make a skirt out of ya! B)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

As we are all far wiser and smart than those from the stone ages, we do care more about what looks good and what doesnt, and we all have so much more choice than the stone ages, so using that as some sort of white-wash statement is just BS these days...

Most guys look dreadful in a skirt, purely because most guys shapes are straight/flat all the way from top to bottom, thats not an opinion, its just fact, and a LOT more guys are shaped with curves going in the wrong direction (Outwards) to what skirts were designed for...

So quit trying to compare it to things in the stone ages and get in the now...

If you want to look like a toilet roll holder, or even the michelin man, then go for it...

Plenty of women do it too, still doesnt make it look good..

That is your opinion based on social stereotypes and prejudice.I do not agree with it and we are all free to have different opinions.:smile:"Heels are just for women,men look awful in it". - I have heard that notion also.Stone age you say,till 1940 it was NOT normal for women to wear all types of typically masculine apparel and it was perceived in a similar manner as freestyling men nowadays .Maybe since history is so dreadful should ban it from school as an subject.Well it is not my duty to open everyone's eyes so enough said.

( Satyr folks! I just cant hold back! This is for fun over a typo! :wavey: )

Not if they still have their arms/legs and can hang on! It wouldnt be hard.. wait.. It would be.. OH MAN! Umm.. it wouldnt be too difficult at all, the woman would be doing all the work!

Im sure if I had clothing made out of women, I would resemble one too endless the wonen were put in a blender or something before hand to make the material! :)

You look like a woman without clothes? Dude! HIDE! They might round ya up and try and make a skirt out of ya! ;)

This is why one should never be on any forum typing anything after a night shift... it never looks good.B) I do appologise for my terrible gramma.

Ok so lady's please help a fellow skirt and heel wearer out! I am not the type of guy that will go totally fem I just want to be able to mix and match from both side's of the isle and look good while doing so.

As both a skirt and heel wearer, I've discovered some axioms:

1. If the skirt is too short or too long, it screams "female." Exceptions - ankle-length and just above the knees are ok for guys.

2. The more stiletto the heel (height and thinness), the more it says "female."

3. Any combination of 1 or 2 doubles the effect.

4. Obviously, plain jeans skirts are fine, black is better than blue, while frills for a guy just look ridiculous.

This is why when I go out, I almost always wear: Black block heels and black jeans (pretty much disappears), or a black knee-length denim skirt and men's boots for that "kilt look."

As for my feminine side, they'll just have to get to know me. :wavey:

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.