Hello from the Netherlands also!

Hi all High Heel lovers! I am Kimberley from the Netherlands. Single woman, living together with roommate. I'm a huge High Heel fan (5 - 6 inch with platform). And I sell pleaser shoes in and around the Netherlands. I'm an amateur fetish model as my hobby and passion. Furthermore I like to visit houseparties (without drugs!) and surfing on the internet. :P:) Kimberley

Welcome to the forum! By what name you go as a fetish model? I'm sorta 'in' with the fetish crowd here in Holland, attending the bigger partys in Holland, germany and wherever else on this planet. I wonder why lately so many dutch peeps signup to the forum. Seems more then 'normal', and the qty is rather high for our small country. Oh well.... Have fun!

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Hi Kimberly, You gave me a warm welcome, so i return the favor hahah! It is very nice to see that you sell high heels! Maybe i will buy some in the future. But welcome and have nice time here! Bye!

Thanks a lot for your warm welcomes! @Chantal: Like I said, I'm an amateur model. Not professional. I will PM you my name. I'm here because I have a High heel fetish, Leg fetish and Foot fetish. I dont know why so many dutch peepz sign in. But here its a bit more normal for guys wearing Heels. @ Heely, Thanks for your comment! I will see you around! :) Love, Kimberley

Timgh:-) I see that you have been a member since 2003 and have only 10 posts. You should post more often so that the members can get to know you and for them to find out just what excites you about high heels. According to your Avatar pic it appears that you are a wearer and have worn them out in public. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!