Runway Spills

I came across the following website that gathered together a number of pictures of fashion models that had tripped on their runway walks because of their high heels. If anyone ever thought that high heels weren't dangerous, all they need to do is take a look at what happened to these girls.

Catwalk Spills

http://www.nbcmiami.com/around-town/fashion/Catwalk-Spills-52605022.html

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You sometimes get patches of oil at the ends of the taxiways where older planes have waited for clearance to take off... A spillage on the runway could be dangerous when landing though.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Falling down is nothing new on the runway, 9 times out of 10, it's the platforms they are wearing, lately.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I have seen several models wearing shoes a size or two too big for their feet which makes it that much more difficult to successfully walk a runway. How can you correctly model a shoe that doesn't comfortably fit your foot? You would think that they would take a bit more time to make sure that each model has the proper heel size. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Jarl Ayari:-) I agree. Never seen the ladies walking that way on the city streets and I can't remember the last time that I saw a lady take a spill even in the snow. Heck---I can't even remember the last time that I took a spill in heels and no remarks about my memory either. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!