youtube site going down?

beaztheelz

any of you guys remeber the youtube site imeldabootstross? or the cirquedeimelda? or the website the saucy ballerina? its unfortunate that she announces on her blogspot balletheels.blogspot.com that she is done making videos. can any1 please give me her email so i can email her?

If there is an issue between someone on this site and her, it's between them and leave it at that. I dislike web drama, and don't want to stoke the fire.

(formerly known as "JimC")

any of you guys remeber the youtube site imeldabootstross? or the cirquedeimelda? or the website the saucy ballerina? its unfortunate that she announces on her blogspot balletheels.blogspot.com that she is done making videos. can any1 please give me her email so i can email her?

If she doesnt publish it, chances are, she doesnt want email...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Perhaps I misunderstood but I got the impression from reading her blog that Imelda will still intends to make videos and was only closing the 'You tube' account and that in the future videos would only be available by viewing her blog.

^^ I didn't read that on the 'blog' at all. What I read was a 'rant'....and now it's over. No mention of closing down her YouTube account anywhere.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"