Mrs Cameron

Magic Heels

I noticed them too .. she looked great and the heels were fantastic too. I find that in general she has great taste in footwear

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Nice looking woman. Interesting, the pictures of her in heels are attributed to 'TOENEWS.' :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Found a better picture of the shoes in question, looks like she wears them regulary:

With her love of bright sheaths and a cinched waist, the 39-year-old creative director of stationery firm Smythson of Bond Street, who has done some modeling, shares a similar style sensibility to Michelle Obama, while her passion for platform pumps reminds us of Princess Letizia. Vote below for your favorite look, and we'll look forward to the many first lady fashion face-offs to come.

Link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/11/samantha-camerons-style-t_n_572499.html

post-207-133522912968_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522912979_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522912982_thumb.jpg

post-207-13352291299_thumb.jpg

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

The only problem is that she chose to marry a posh right wing fop.

Could have been worse, it could have been the potato-faced left-wing moron he's just replaced.

She does wear some nice shoes though!

yep liking her style!!!! now no more talking politics and mudslinging this is a shoe zone only!!!!!...........but on a political rant looks like all our shoe budgets will be reduced to assist the country pay off its deficite,thanks to our wonderfully run government and it looks like there may be a winter (or summer!) of discontent...boooooo.......down with that sorta thing (aka now going into father ted mode...god that show made me laugh...and yet again the subject changes) carry on all i am now going to sleep!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

yep liking her style!!!! now no more talking politics and mudslinging this is a shoe zone only!!!!!...........but on a political rant looks like all our shoe budgets will be reduced to assist the country pay off its deficite,thanks to our wonderfully run government and it looks like there may be a winter (or summer!) of discontent...boooooo.......down with that sorta thing (aka now going into father ted mode...god that show made me laugh...and yet again the subject changes)

carry on all

i am now going to sleep!

That was a funny show!