Hello from the netherlands

Hi all, After some reading here I decided to introduce myself. I'm from the Netherlands and since I was very small (2 or 3 years old) I loved High heels. I walked in the shoes of my mom. The higher the better. After a while that wasn't possible anymore so when no one was home I went to my moms room and checked her shoes. They were so nice and I loved to walk on them, but only in the house when no one was home. Now I live with my girlfriend and a couple of weeks ago I tried on her shoes as well. Her size is bigger than my moms and her shoes were fitting even better. I walked around the house and I was going crazy, because I loved it so much. When it became cold outside (last winter was freezing) I asked my GF if I could borrow her panties and she was ok with it. The next small step was to ask her if I could were one of her shoes. She allready knew that when a woman was pasing by I alwayes looked at the shoes and said something about it. So she said be my guest. You wouldn't fit them. So I went to the closet and took the shoes that I knew I would fit and showed it to her. She was amazed. I asked her if I could walk some more in them. It was no problem for her. The only thing she said was that she needed some time to get used to it. That was fine by me and when se works on saterday I walked in her shoes. Since then I'm walking on heels allmost every day. I love it and want to do it all my life. Greetz Mesa

Welcome Mesa :) Now that you've learned that your girlfriend is OK with you wearing heels, it's time to get your own. If you are going to wear high heels, it is important that they fit your feet. You can ask her to go with you to buy a pair of boots or pumps that properly fit you and, if she doesn't want to go with you, you can go and buy a pair on your own.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Mesa, Welcome to this board! Nice to see more Dutch people around :sad: That's very good that you told your girlfriend. Of course she has to get used to it but it will be all the more fun! Next step is to get your own pair of heels :P:) Diablo

Welcome Mesa :-)

It was a very good idea to tell your girlfriend about your

passion for heels and nice to see that she is OK with it.

Give her time to get used to the idea and everything will be fine.

And I agree with others: You should go to the store and get your own pair.

This way you will chose a style you really like and make sure they fit OK.