My 1000 th post on High Heel Place !

danielp6406

Greetings everyone :-)

This is my 1000 th post on HH Place !

You don't realize time goes by very quickly when you are having so much fun !

What a great site this is ! (With a lot of nice members too !)

Hoping this site will be around for a very long time (At least another 1000 post...)

Now that I made a 1000 posts, Do I win a prize ?

If so, then I would not mind a nice pair of Christian Louboutin in size 11...:)

Happy heeling all !

DanielP6406:-) Sorry but no prizes given out for hitting post 1000. But just look at all of the fun that you have had posting so far and of all of the friends that you have made around the world. This would not have been possible if not for your membership in the HH Place Forum. More power to you and now on to the second 1000 posts and a lot more friends in the offing. Keep on public heeling also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

DanielP6406:-)

Sorry but no prizes given out for hitting post 1000. But just look at all of the fun that you have had posting so far and of all of the friends that you have made around the world. This would not have been possible if not for your membership in the HH Place Forum. More power to you and now on to the second 1000 posts and a lot more friends in the offing. Keep on public heeling also.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Indeed Dawn.

I don't know if there's a prize for 10,000 posts though, only a few to go in your case eh?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

danielp6406, COngratulations on your 1000th hhplace post, that's a lot of typing but, like DawnHH says, look at all the fun you have had sharing all your experience and thoughts spread out over those 1000 posts!! "O Canada...our home and native land..." HappyinHeels

Thank you all for the nice comments :-)

This site helped me a lot to understand my "addiction" to heels.

As I already said before, what a relief is was for me to discover that I was not alone !

I'm sure most (male) members here felt the same way after finding this forum.

Happy heeling all !

(PS: Now I can't wait to see what will happen to Dawn HH after his 10000 th post...)

Thank you all for the nice comments :-)

This site helped me a lot to understand my "addiction" to heels.

As I already said before, what a relief is was for me to discover that I was not alone !

I'm sure most (male) members here felt the same way after finding this forum.

:) Congrats Daniel!

I fully agree with your comments Daniel. I don't think I have given this site enough credit for helping me to understand my love of heels. Frequently reading so many of fellow heelers thoughts and differing points of view - some of you that are in a very comfortable place in public heeling, then the many that are somewhere in the middle (such as myself), and then others that are primarily at home heelers, admirers, or those taking their first steps out in heels. Thank you all at hhplace for helping me on my journey, it is comforting to know we are not alone :P

Relax guys, it is going to be a while before I hit that 10,000th post. When and if that happens then it will be time to crack open that cold Coca-Cola for me. Meanwhile, I'm just going to keep hitting my stride and have a lot of fun with the many friends that I have made here on the HH Place. Once again a congrats to Daniel for hitting his first thousand posts. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!