Picture time

luvfemshoes

Like Dr. Shoe, my wife's shoe size is much smaller than mine. And, while we don't wear each others shoes (she occasionally does wear my sandals and slides), we do have several pair that are the same style and we often wear them out together.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My wifes shoe size is much smaller than mine so we could never do what you do. I enjoyed the pics but who is in which shoes? It must be great to have someone who can switch shoes with you and have the same size foot. It stretches your shoe collection much farther when you can swap shoes with a pardner. It also stretches the fun quotion. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Swaps, no, sizes are 5 and 8 but doubling up in matched/identical styles can be fun. Spotting who is who is more so.:) Al

Sorry about the lack of info the 1st is me in her silver sandals the 2nd is her in them, 3rd is me in her sandals & her in her black peep toes then her on the bricks and the last is me again! Heres a couple more of me in her peeptoes!

Thanks for clearing that up :) Your toes are so nicely manicured (*ahem* more than hers it seems) that I thought at first it was reversed, that is until I saw the thick hair on the legs, that cleared it up and I knew then who was who.

Sorry about the lack of info the 1st is me in her silver sandals the 2nd is her in them, 3rd is me in her sandals & her in her black peep toes then her on the bricks and the last is me again! Heres a couple more of me in her peeptoes!

So apparently your feet are slightly smaller than hers. That's good, she doesn't have to worry about you stretching her shoes.

You are a lucky man luvfemshoes, So your and her shoe collection has doubled with having the same size foot, or hers has gone down by a half....maybe yours too! Cool to have the same size though. My situation is not the same, I am a 10.5/11 and the GF is a 7, however my collection is bigger so a I am reaping those benefits(not losing half of them) but loose by not being able to trade with her. Oh dem lemons (dilemmas!) Mtnsofheels

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...