Hi from the great state of Tennessee USA

hi all, i am a 28yr old male, i love wearing high heeled pumps and boots, i have JUST RECENTLY started wearing my 3in boots to work once a month or so, ofcourse, they are silent heeled, i am trying to muster up the courage to wear my other boots to work that tap on all surfaces, somehow carpeting as well, albeit muffled

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome najial!

If you don't mind me asking, what is your line of work?

i am a PC Repair technician, and i will never for the life of me understand WHY we work in a carpeted environment when they know static discharge is FATAL to a PC

i am a PC Repair technician, and i will never for the life of me understand WHY we work in a carpeted environment when they know static discharge is FATAL to a PC

lol, then you should also know that as long as your not repairing PC's on the carpet, and are NOT wearing anything containing nylon or other man made conductive materials then you should be perfectly fine :smile:

Carpet is better for staff who are on their feet all day as hard floors are hard on the spine/feet, although, I also own/run an I.T department business and our flooring is wood, but we all work either on-site, or when carrying out repairs in the office, were seated at desks, so the wooden floors are not a problemo, but we all wear 100% cotton, all of the time for that exact reason.

Shirts/ties/trousers are banned as many contain Nylon and generate static.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

hehe, suffice it to say, even the tech room where we BUILD / REPAIR pcs is carpeted also, and i have been very fortunate for any of the PCs i work on to NOT blow, as we dont even have ESD bands on our tech stations or ESD mats under them

hehe, suffice it to say, even the tech room where we BUILD / REPAIR pcs is carpeted also, and i have been very fortunate for any of the PCs i work on to NOT blow, as we dont even have ESD bands on our tech stations or ESD mats under them

Crickey blimey! Your gov'nor needs his head examined! lol :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!