Fuss-schuhe

Simcity3

I was wondering how many in here have ever brought from www.fuss-schuhe.de

Its a german shop and i have brought almost all my heels from them i find there shoes to be good quality and comfortable with 1 exeption tho brought a pair from them where the heel on the right one total disentegrated after a few weeks started to fall of in small pieces:P Would be great to know if other shares my experience with their shoes. I really like them and has 46 pairs from them. Would also be great to know if you have the same experience with other shops.

I've been wanting to try some of their high heeled court shoes, but the ones I would order seems my size is not in stock. Will they make the pair I want to order in my size and do they offer any customer options, such as changing colors, materials, or adding straps, bows, and/or rosettes since they would be making a new pair anyway.

Sorry I've never bought from there, although I have been tempted!

Yeah, i looked at those 3 piece boots millions of times, but never got to buy them.

Well can only tell you guys to to do it :smile: you wont be disapointed.

I've been wanting to try some of their high heeled court shoes, but the ones I would order seems my size is not in stock. Will they make the pair I want to order in my size and do they offer any customer options, such as changing colors, materials, or adding straps, bows, and/or rosettes since they would be making a new pair anyway.

No idea if they do. Usualy if they are not in stock they either come in stock pretty soon or you can email them about when it will come in stock.

Got 4 pairs from Fuss - some of my favourites. Great quality and accurate on their information. Good service too

Exactly. I know they arent the cheapest on the market but with the quality and service they have to offer im happy paying a penny more.

:thumbsup:Bought two pairs form them many years ago now with no problems.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I was wondering how many in here have ever brought from www.fuss-schuhe.de

Its a german shop and i have brought almost all my heels from them i find there shoes to be good quality and comfortable with 1 exeption tho brought a pair from them where the heel on the right one total disentegrated after a few weeks started to fall of in small pieces:P Would be great to know if other shares my experience with their shoes. I really like them and has 46 pairs from them. Would also be great to know if you have the same experience with other shops.

Did you complain? What happened?

I always think that a mark of a good company is how they handle their complaints.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I'll re-iterate ..... If you avoid the stuff called 'black leathery' aka nasty plastic, you will find the quality stuff very pleasing. Unfortunately they don't do custom. Xa

Did you complain? What happened?

I always think that a mark of a good company is how they handle their complaints.

Nah i didn't actualy complain about it. They where cinda low heel and since it was 1 pair out of many i didn't put much into it. So i just took em to a local shoemaker and got him to replace the heel.

• 2 weeks later...

Djvkool:-) Since you have decided to post with us here tell us a bit about what excites you about high heels so that we can get to know you. Post in the "Hellos, goodbyes" thread. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!