Who would you like to live next door to

9inchheel

Put on your appropriate threads, a happy confident attitude behind a smile, and of course, your best heels and walk out the front, side, patio, storm, trap, back, stage, office. or next door and meet your neighbors. Who knows what good can unfold for a better world. At least the one you happen to stick yourself in.

My current neighbors (although they may think I am weird, gay, crazy or whatever) don't seem to be shocked or bothered about seeing me walking around in woman's stiletto boots, so I have to say I'm satisfied with the status quo.

I'd love to live next door to 2 members in here (dblair on one side & maximilan! on the other side!):(:smile: then what in the world would all the other neighbors think, with 3 different guys (only in age with me being the oldest) that wear thigh boots, knee high blade boots big black platform boots - think KISS my friends!!!:wave: knee high stiletto boots & perhaps chap boots also!!;-) I can see us now having "boot parties" all the time having a blast!! (oh yeah I forgot, having thighbootguy over a lot to play some music on his cool guitar!) oh yeah I can see it all now folks..........:(

Well it would be a house shared by Victoria Beckham, Maria Carey who both must have a huge collection of wonderful shoes and the third member of tge house would be Pussyinboots.

Oh My....I'm very flattered, thank you!:wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

OK, crotchboots but you have to also provide us with boot polish to have @ the party!!:wave: (a must-have whenever holding boots parties my friend!)