A Spring Thing

Magickman

Spring landed hard in Minnesota yesterday. The snow has almost all melted away, and I saw a bank thermometer that displayed 65 degrees. With weather like that, I could not go out in winter boots. Instead, it was time to bring out my Nine West 4" stiletto ankle boots. With a pair of blue jeans and my leather jacket, I was ready for Sunday afternoon out and about. There were a few stores I wanted to visit, while enjoying the balmy, spring day. So, out and about I went, click, click, click, across parking lots and sidewalks. It felt really good, to be able to wear my stilettos outdoors again. In the stores, several of the shop girls told me they could not wear shoes like mine, because such high heels would make them fall, or hurt their feet. My feet were floating above the ground, more or less. When spring finally arrives, does it make you want to wear high heels outside?

Every-single-DAY! I have to be careful in the winter when out, or wear flats when between places, but as soon as the snow is gone, then it's heels all the way! Time for me to get the taps replaced on a couple pairs soon!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

So, out and about I went, click, click, click, across parking lots and sidewalks.

It felt really good, to be able to wear my stilettos outdoors again.

In the stores, several of the shop girls told me they could not wear shoes like mine, because such high heels would make them fall, or hurt their feet.

My feet were floating above the ground, more or less.

When spring finally arrives, does it make you want to wear high heels outside?

I have had many women who see me wearing 5" stiletto high heels in public say the same thing to me. I've only had one woman that I can remember say to me, "...those are pretty high heels. But they would probably look better on me." And I would like to have seen her in a pair like the ones I was wearing. As I have said many times before, I also love the sound of stiletto heels clicking on the pavement or tile floor.

When spring finally arrives, does it make you want to wear high heels outside?

Most definitely!

Yesterday, I wore my 4" stiletto ankle boots for the first time this year.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Perhaps you are living in the wrong place to wear your heels all year around. I manage to do it.....even in the dead of winter, where I live......:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You bet, and I quite agree that now since the days are starting to moderate, it is time for the heels to once again appear out in public not only on the ladies, but on us men also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!