Designer Shoes at Payless for $80.00 dollars

ems8hh

Payless now has direct from the Spring 2010 Runway show Christian Siriano Designer shoe in 9 styles each at 80.00 dollars.

Here is the link: http://www.shefinds.com/2010/straight-from-the-runway-christian-siriano-for-payless-shoes-are-here-ready-or-not/

Going to thier web site www.payless.com shows the shoes and interestingly the only size right now is Womans size 11.

I guess models only have one size foot (ha, ha).

ems8hh

To me, putting the term "Designer" on something is pretty meaningless. After all, even Crocs, Uggs, and $2.00 flip-flops were designed by someone. I guess it's like "French" vanilla "Gourmet" coffee or as our local convenience store proudly proclaims, "Gourmet Flavored Coffee" (is it flavored with real gourmets?) Ok, I've had my rant. Oh, and I agree, they look like wax shoes that were left out in the sun or something drawn by Don Martin.

The heel reminds me of something I have seen at the zoo. An elephant with the trunk on the ground. Too bad that beauty must be in the eye of the wearer.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Glad we don't have dollars or payless over here! Hate the sole! Hate the toe! Can the cow have it's horn back please? There is nothing elegant with these examples. I agree with the Doc. GROSS! Al

Probably Payless got to sell them because nobody else wanted to. It is likely to be more for advertising than for real selling. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Hey! We have to be considerate of the space aliens that might want such a design or how about the witch doctor's assistant's footwear in that movie? You know the one I never saw and I think I will never regret it till time quits.

Just looked on Payless and cant find them any more... they either sold out (poor fool them wh obought them) OR Payless were so embarrased by them they pulled them from the web site!

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Just looked on Payless and cant find them any more... they either sold out (poor fool them wh obought them) OR Payless were so embarrased by them they pulled them from the web site!

Actually - I would suggest that they are copies of Alexander McQueen's 'Armadillo' shoes:

http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/blog.asp?blog_id=65

- and of course tragically, he died very recently - so they have probably sold out because people want something as a reminder.

(Two Threads about the same shoes - they obviously caught the attention).

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Actually - I would suggest that they are copies of Alexander McQueen's 'Armadillo' shoes:

http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/blog.asp?blog_id=65

- and of course tragically, he died very recently - so they have probably sold out because people want something as a reminder.

(Two Threads about the same shoes - they obviously caught the attention).

They are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen! They even make Uggs look sexy. :smile: