Time to change to heels

ImInHeels

Nice Idea? Well my male shoes (work & trainers) are reaching the end of their useful life, and as I have no cash, but several pairs of near new heels could be the way to go, apart from I'm not ready to wear heels, but its a nice idea!

well at the moment I don't have a girlfriend. However my job is a little iffy, I've not had much work to do over the the last 3-4 months. I'm looking to move jobs in the next few months .. I'm actually having a meeting with the managment soon about the lack of work at our company.

It would be out of place for me to suggest any action for you to take. You know your collection of heels you can wear and you know how they will effect your business relationship. May you make the right decision for your best over-all benefit. Hopefully the economy will pick up so we all can breathe a bit easier.

I would think that if your male shoes are rapidly reaching the end of their life, then you have seriously got to either use your female shoes or go and get a pair or two of male shoes to tide you over. It seems like a quandry to me. Good luck on whatever you decide and let us all know just how all of this works out for you if you do decide to wear heels daily for whatever you may be doing. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 weeks later...

Nice Idea? Well my male shoes (work & trainers) are reaching the end of their useful life, and as I have no cash, but several pairs of near new heels could be the way to go, apart from I'm not ready to wear heels, but its a nice idea!

There has to be more to this story! To many positive ideas and way to many negative answers as to why you can't do anything. If I were in this situation, I think I'd find a high bridge over a deep river and climb onto the railing because all roads lead to jumbing...........:smile::silly::)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.