Style Ideas For White Jeans

Mr. X

I have boot cut white jeans; you can wear them with just about anything. Sandals, heels, flats, boots - only up to your imagination. My jeans have gold/beige stitching so I tend to stay with earth tones with them, both for tops and footwear.

It's all about the heel!

Any item of clothing top ie. V-neck sweater, turtle neck, mock turtle neck, tank top, polo shirt. For colors black is always a favorite of mine. Also red, yellow, orange, blue, purple, green and any other pastel color that you can think of. I probably have all of those colors as I like to wear white jeans, slacks, capris and shorts.

Pink dress shirt could do nicely, though combining it with high heels could take that to the edge. As thighbootguy says, black thigh high's on white pants......winner!!

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

I just purchased my first pair of white jeans. I have no idea what to pair them with yet. Any ideas? Heels will definitely be involved of course.

I always wear all white with white jeans. Usually a white blouse, T-shirt or tank-top, or a roll-neck jersey - and white cowgirl boots. Sometimes strappy sandals, or stiletto clog mules - but always white!:smile:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I love white jeans! I own a pair of matchstick, flare, boot cut and guy's straight white jeans. I agree all white is a very nice look, like the pink shirt idea, and of course pastels. I try to stay away from black shoes and from red shoes. To me the contrast is just too strong and white on red looks, well bloody. In the past I have worn beige and pink shoes, but love white jeans with sandals. In the US, it is a faux pas to wear white before Memorial Day (last Monday in May) and after Labor Day (first Monday in September) - at least in the more temperate areas. I would hope that doesn't apply in Florida or California. But today, the rules of fashion are not really as carved in stone as they once were. The reason I mention this is because I was wondering if there are similar rules in different places.

Style is built from the ground up!