Hello

Dave53

Hello Dave and Pam, welcome to the site. Hope that you find what your are looking for here but why not start by telling us more about yourselves and your interest in heels. Do you both wear heels, only one ..? Which ever, I am sure you will find like minded people here Look forward to hearing from you

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Glad to have both of you joining us here, Dave53 and Pam :pulsingheart: There are several other couples that contribute a great deal to our forum. Perhaps you might have a great deal in common with several of the other couples. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here and I also hope you would explain further about your interest in heels. :blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Just signed up to the site. Looking forward to chatting with everyone. Even though our sign on name is Dave53 we are a couple, Dave and Pam. Hello to everyone.

Welcome to HHPlace Dave and Welcome Pam :blinkbigeyes:

Might be worth Pam registering for her own account so she can post in the Girls forum if she wants to?

Look forward to hearing more from you soon... :pulsingheart:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!