Leather

Arthur

With reference to my earlier post in this thread about my new leather skirt I am adding the following pictures to my post:

Picture #1 White silky look man's dress shirt, black leather skirt, black pantyhose with black patent leather loafer pumps with 3 1/2" heel.

Picture #2 same outfit as #1

Picture #3 Purple tall man's sweater, black leather skirt, black "Hue" tights with black leather boots with 3" block heel.

Picture #4 Red V-neck fine gauge sweater, black leather skirt, black "Hue" tights with the black leather boots.

I did go out to do some shopping at the supermarket late last night about 10 pm, wearing the outfit in picture #4. First time in public wearing a skirt! I took a cue from Jeff B and went out to do my thing. What a great feeling to be wearing a skirt with heeled boots! Very few shoppers in the store no comments until I get to the check-out cashier,( who has seen me in heels before ) who said wow what a great outfit. That made my evening venture a rousing success. We chatted a few minutes until another woman shopper got in line behind me. I said good night to her with which she replied see you soon. It turned out to be a nice venture out in heels and a skirt. I certainly will go out in a skirt again after I check on the sale racks in the stores.

Happy Feat and Jeff B, I hope that you read this post because of your posts on wearing skirts gave me the courage to wear a skirt out in public.

Thanks,

bluejay

Well, bravo to you, my friend! I'm very glad to have been a positive influence to you and gave you the courage to venture out in a skirt! Good for you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

...Happy Feat and Jeff B, I hope that you read this post because of your posts on wearing skirts gave me the courage to wear a skirt out in public...

Congratulations on your outing! Doesn't it feel great to just do what you want, when you want to. Your skirt/heel outing sounds textbook to me and I hope you continue to do it if you choose.

I like the look in the loafers and pantyhose a lot. Would you please post the make and style of those shoes. I would be very interetsed in knowing. Just once suggestion however; and its because I have some of the same issues...when wearing a skirt, I find it best not to tuck, especially if the waist of the skirt is on the tight side. In my opinion it just gives a better line since guys bellies don't always fall in the best places for skirts.

Keep heeling and keep skirting!

Style is built from the ground up!

Congratulations on your outing! Doesn't it feel great to just do what you want, when you want to. Your skirt/heel outing sounds textbook to me and I hope you continue to do it if you choose.

I like the look in the loafers and pantyhose a lot. Would you please post the make and style of those shoes. I would be very interetsed in knowing. Just once suggestion however; and its because I have some of the same issues...when wearing a skirt, I find it best not to tuck, especially if the waist of the skirt is on the tight side. In my opinion it just gives a better line since guys bellies don't always fall in the best places for skirts.

Keep heeling and keep skirting!

HappyFeat,

Those black patent loafer pumps are from Chadwicks catalog. They were still in the catalog last fall. They may still be available.

Thanks for your comments.

bluejay

• 5 months later...

Now that fall has arrived and the days and nights are cooler, I wanted to revive this thread on leather. Yesterday, Saturday it was a very cool damp day with temps only in the mid 40's. I decided it was time to wear some leather again. I went out in the evening wearing my black MetroStyle women's jeans with a red polo shirt , my new red Dansko heeled mules with a 3 1/2" heels (which matched my Shirt in color). I added a light weight leather jacket to complete my outfit for my outing. I looked in my mirror before stepping out and really liked the look especially the new red mules. My first stop was to Best Buy to check out some of the new digital cameras that I have been reviewing. Not a lot of people in the store. I went right to the camera department to check out some of the models. After a few minutes a young woman clerk, about 25, came over to offer me her assistance. We started to discuss the camera's that I was interested in. After a few minutes I stepped back to let her see my outfit, she smiled and said that she liked the look. She also complimented my shoes. The heel was somewhat visible and I lifted my pant leg to fully expose my heel. She wanted to know what brand of shoes that I had on. I told her that they were Dansko and that I liked them very much. I also told her that I had the black and brown colors also. She remarked that they really made my outfit stand out. I told her that red always attracts attention.We talked a few more minutes about fashions. She then excused herself to help another customer with her questions. I kept on looking at the cameras and after a few minutes she came back to offer her help again. We talked about the cameras that I was looking at and offered her advise on a purchase. Since I am still in the viewing mode of new cameras, I thanked her for help. She offered her help anytime in the future." Just come see me", she said. Next stop was to Walmart to make some needed purchases. No comments or negative looks from other shoppers. I then headed to the supermarket to do some food shopping. After going up and down a couple of the aisles, I ran into the head cashier, who has seen me in heels many times in the past. She said that I was looking good tonight. I thanked her for the compliment. I finished my purchases, went through the checkout and loaded my car. I then proceeded to the gas station for a fill up, $55.00 and I am on my way home. Another nice outing wearing heels and leather. bluejay

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, Saturday was our wedding anniversary. My wife and I decided to celebrate with a movie date and a late night snack at Applebees Restaurant. I decided it was another opportunity to wear a leather outfit as it was a rather cool evening(mid 40's). I wore my black leather tight fit jeans with a rust color silky look shirt, light weight leather jacket and my Bass patent leather ankle boots with a 3" block heel. My wife wore her leather jeans with a red cable knit long sweater, her black leather jacket that matches mine and her Franko Sarto 3" heeled black, mid-calf boots. I thought that we presented a great look together. Our first stop was at the movie theater. Quite crowded for the 9:15 pm showing. I purchased our tickets we went in to see the "Ide's of March". No strange looks in . We took our seats and watched the Movie. After the movie we left again with no odd looks. We drove to the restaurant and went in and were quickly seated by the hostess. As we passed the bar area I noticed a couple of stares but that was it. We ordered, had a drink to toast our anniversary and enjoyed our meal of a shared appetizer platter. When the waitress came to present the check , she said that she had to compliment us as we were the most fashionable dressed couple that she had served that evening. She also added that she really likes my black patent leather boots. At that point I raised my pant leg to show her my heel.She smiled with approval. On our way out a man seated at the bar gave us a thumbs up. I smiled and said thanks. Another great outing wearing leather and heels for both my wife and I. Happy heeling! bluejay