Leather

Arthur

I also like to wear leather fashions. I have several pairs' of leather pants and jeans in several colors, Black, Brown, Red, Royal Blue. Purple, Silver and Gold. I have leather jeans in a crop length that show my high heel knee boots with 2-3/4" block or stack heels. I have a couple of leather shirts, several leather jackets, with different lining thickness so that I can wear them in at least three seasons. I also have several pair of leather gloves some in colors to match the colors of my jackets. I really like to wear leather and do so every chance that I get!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an addition to my post with pictures. Picture #1 Brown crop leather jeans with custom made animal print shirt Picture#2 Another view of picture#1 Picture#3 Same outfit with addition of brown leather jacket In all pictures I am wearing my Aersoles brown knee-high boots. This is the outfit I wore recently to do some shopping and run a few errands. One positive comment came from a 40ish woman saying she liked my leather jeans with the boots and animal print shirt!

post-14923-133522905465_thumb.jpg

post-14923-13352290549_thumb.jpg

post-14923-13352290551_thumb.jpg

Keep in mind that what I'm sayng here is purely an opinion, and not any sort of attack on you personally! Trousers look like olde fashion school boy style where your legs kept growing but the trousers didnt. This length only really looks decent with jeans that have fairly big turn-ups I think, on proper leather boots... Shape isnt helping either, everything your wearing screams baggy and saggy.. Trouser waist looks far too high up, your chest area looks exceedingly puffed out and smooth, like there is an innertube in your shirt, sleeves all baggy and all that chavvy (Redneck) bling with those long nails..... :pulsingheart: It just looks so odd-ball unco-ordinated, like no though went into it at all. Think about it, how many people, or what kind of women do you honestly see wearing leopard print? Then put that into an i'll fitting outfit on a guy, then combine it with schoolboy style trousers and darker (Looks black) leather jacket which doesnt match the trousers or animal shirt and its not a good look at all... Especially when its all leather, heels and nails, none of which look like they were carefully selected or fitted.. :blinkbigeyes: Loook at what Maxamillion or Kneehighs do in terms of style and colour schemes, although their size is very different, take a leaf from their books on co-ordination and styles... Those are 2 guys out of less than 5 I've ever seen on this website that make me think "Spot on fantastic"

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I have leather pants in black trouser style, black jeans style, dark brown, wine and tan. In "women's" I have them in black and a black leather skirt. I also have a "women's suit" in red and a red leather bodysuit.

It's all about the heel!

I have leather pants in black trouser style, black jeans style, dark brown, wine and tan. In "women's" I have them in black and a black leather skirt. I also have a "women's suit" in red and a red leather bodysuit.

I failed to mention in my earlier post that listed my leather clothing that I also have mens' leather blazers in black , brown and royal blue. I also have womens leather jeans in red, white, royal, purple, silver and gold, all with matching jean style jackets in leather. I have several leather ball caps in colors to match those jeans. In addition I have leather newsboy hats in various colors and a leather dress hat in black and brown to match my leather top coats that I wear when wearing suits or leather blazers. Add a couple of leather vests to my collection, so you can see that I have an extensive collection of leather fashions. Someday soon I will purchase my first leather skirt!!!! (My wife wears the leather fashons too but her collection is no where near what I have)

I see Tech is in critical mode again but nevertheless I am risking a photo of my leather belt, skirt and boots on my balcony overlooking the Med!!

Picking on me because I give feedback rather than kiss arse? lol :blinkbigeyes:

How come your waist above the belt looks all puffed out like that? Is your belt too tight? Looks like the belt is actually being used like a corset based on the shape its generating...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I see Tech is in critical mode again but nevertheless I am risking a photo of my leather belt, skirt and boots on my balcony overlooking the Med!!

I think that actually looks a lot better than the other pics.

Are you wearing a waist clincher?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Tech The part of me above my belt is my chest!! As you can see, the shirt is fairly loose fitting and it was flapping in the breeze!

Dr. Shoe Thank you for your more gracious response!! I am not wearing a waist cincher although the belt was described thus when I bought it on eBay. It did not stop me enjoying a large lunch after I took the photo. I guess I am just skinny around the middle!

• 3 weeks later...

Right now, I'm very keen on a top hat like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUSTRALIAN-MADE-BLACK-LEATHER-GAMBLER-COACHMAN-HAT_W0QQitemZ250587365495QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Men_Accessories?hash=item3a582bc077

It'd match my leather suit & bow tie [self-made :)] perfectly.

No way I could bid, the shipping costs would be too great. Damn exchange rates; it's easy for e.g. Brits, Germans or Americans to buy things in Poland, but quite difficult for Poles to buy foreign goods.

I'm visiting a lot of shops and crafters to have such a hat made, but no one has a shape to do it. Maybe someday...

BTW, I recently bought a calfskin coat. It's very soft, classy and long - almost reaches the ground! It costed me 350PLN [it's ca. 100 euro] - so it was very cheap, I'd normally have to pay at least five times more :smile:.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I love leather especially paired with boots. I tend to either wear pants or a jacket in leather and always with high heeled boots! Bluejay: I had a very similar pair of boots to you Bluejay but would wear them under jeans, these boots are now consigned to the great worn out boot pile. And my 2c worth. These boots are great for daytime but with your outfit I think it calls for something more flashy. A Via Spiga stiletto heeled pointy toe boot in brown with a tight fitting ankle, this will definitely lengthen the leg and show off both the pants and the boots. The tight fitting ankle and stiletto is the key. Since I'm not allowed attachments yet I'm a noobie, I can't show you a photoshopped image of your outfit with boots. (I'll try emailing) I personally however wouldn't mix brown and black leather or the fashion police might ticket you! Love the top and pants.

I can't show you a photoshopped image of your outfit with boots. (I'll try emailing)

I can now! Sorry the photoshop image is not perfect but I think you get the idea. Short leather pants are great for showing off boots, especially if they pick up your animal print top which is definitely IN. I just wish it was as easy as photoshopping outfits together in the real world!

post-29868-133522935111_thumb.jpg

I failed to mention in my earlier post that listed my leather clothing that I also have mens' leather blazers in black , brown and royal blue. I also have womens leather jeans in red, white, royal, purple, silver and gold, all with matching jean style jackets in leather. I have several leather ball caps in colors to match those jeans. In addition I have leather newsboy hats in various colors and a leather dress hat in black and brown to match my leather top coats that I wear when wearing suits or leather blazers. Add a couple of leather vests to my collection, so you can see that I have an extensive collection of leather fashions. Someday soon I will purchase my first leather skirt!!!! (My wife wears the leather fashons too but her collection is no where near what I have)

Well that someday came. I finally purchased my first leather skirt. It is 19" long and it comes to just above the knee. I love it! I have worn it around the house on several ocassions with black pantyhose and black patent 3" heels with a white silky look mens dress shirt. I have also worn it with my black knee high leather boots, black tights, with a purple color extra long sweater from the tall men's shop at Penny's. So far I have not gone out in public yet with the leather skirt on, but hope to do so soon. I will take a cue from Jeff B. and wear the skirt out. Hope to post some pictures too!

Love leather (as probably seen in some gallery pictures :silly: but does not wear it often enough... Would love to get another pair of leather pants to complete my numerous skirts (and preferably some new variants of those too, and dresses :unsure:)

• 1 month later...

With reference to my earlier post in this thread about my new leather skirt I am adding the following pictures to my post: Picture #1 White silky look man's dress shirt, black leather skirt, black pantyhose with black patent leather loafer pumps with 3 1/2" heel. Picture #2 same outfit as #1 Picture #3 Purple tall man's sweater, black leather skirt, black "Hue" tights with black leather boots with 3" block heel. Picture #4 Red V-neck fine gauge sweater, black leather skirt, black "Hue" tights with the black leather boots. I did go out to do some shopping at the supermarket late last night about 10 pm, wearing the outfit in picture #4. First time in public wearing a skirt! I took a cue from Jeff B and went out to do my thing. What a great feeling to be wearing a skirt with heeled boots! Very few shoppers in the store no comments until I get to the check-out cashier,( who has seen me in heels before ) who said wow what a great outfit. That made my evening venture a rousing success. We chatted a few minutes until another woman shopper got in line behind me. I said good night to her with which she replied see you soon. It turned out to be a nice venture out in heels and a skirt. I certainly will go out in a skirt again after I check on the sale racks in the stores. Happy Feat and Jeff B, I hope that you read this post because of your posts on wearing skirts gave me the courage to wear a skirt out in public. Thanks, bluejay

post-14923-133522939042_thumb.jpg

post-14923-133522939092_thumb.jpg

post-14923-133522939124_thumb.jpg

post-14923-133522939149_thumb.jpg

I have a lot of different leathertrousers.

Here is a pic complete in leather with my new 5" booties.

Especially the white leather trouser is in the summer fine to wear.

What boots are those?

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.