The ladies of the adult industry (the wearing of extreme hee

Trolldeg

With all the discussion about the wearing of extreme heels I started thinking about all the women involved in making fetish videos and such. Some of them seem to be very at home in the most extreme of heels. I have never seen any of the films, so I haven't seen any walking in them, but you can see the 'proof' in some of the pictures. Like these: Posted Image

Posted Image

I mean, if they can, why wouldn't someone else be able to pull it off?

fashion is for cowards.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-02-11 02:00 ]</font>

They are not actually going anywhere in them. Just standing around posing. I think most people on this board and the majority of women could manage that. The fact remains that they are not practical items for wearing down the street, to work, shopping etc. For that reason they will always be of marginal ineterest.

I agree. However for these ladies to actually wear them with out having to bend their knees while standing, takes a considerable amount of training. Which the average user might not be willing to spend the time to achieve that extreme height. I can't believe that some one can "act" through a entire photo session with out some kind of flexibility "a regular wearer" or experience. For example: Gymnastics or ballet. What do you think?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Oh yes it is possible. But in this case for partial purpose you won't be getting any where fast!!! :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Never seen a 'foot fetish film' Trolldeg so I can't comment on the walking aspect. I suspect though that these models have difficulty in walking in them and are just poisng for shots. Maybe there are some real wearers but my guess is not many. Debbie

This is a platform free shoe zone!

I think there is a difference between 'foot fetish' and 'shoe/heel fetish' actually. Like I wrote, I haven't seen any of those movies myself either, but here is a cut-out from http://www.eveellis.com/ (a famous bondage and fetish model)

"My Grandmother and Mother called me 'Sara Bernhardt' because I was always soooo dramatic about everything I said and did. I walked on my tip toes starting at age 5, pretending to wear high heels all the time. I wouldn't let my heels touch the floor (now you know my secret to being able to practically play sports in 6" stilettos)."

And I don't think she's the only one. I'm not saying that is very common, just that it could be done.

fashion is for cowards.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trolldeg on 2002-02-11 07:45 ]</font>

Agree firefox, only posing. However, I suspect the lady in the main shot on the cover of 'High on Heels' may be able to walk in them as it appears she can hyper-extend her ankles a bit. But that said it remains to be seen and I haven't seen a foot fetish film. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

One of the best shoe fetish films I have seen is called Leg Sex, & features some stunning ladies wearing the highest of heels. Many of you are correct in assuming that some of the girls are seen just posing in their heels, but in this film the viewer is treated to a very sexy walking scene at a London Airport. The model swings her feet out of a taxi at the Airport, & stands up in a pair of strappy 6 inch stiletto sandals & proceeds to walk to the meeting area of the Airport to collect another girl. The camera is trained on her feet the whole time until she returns to the taxi with her friend. It has to be said she is very proficient & confident at walking in such high heels, & looks superb. Once inside the taxi, she persuades her friend to try on an equally high & sexy pair of heels, where they then both get out of the taxi & go for another short walk. If anyone is interested, I will try to post a picture of the heels they wear in the film.

• 2 weeks later...

i have never seen a foot/heel fetish film myself...but im sure that most of the actors in it would be quite good at walking in extreme heels, i mean, after all it is their job...and they are getting paid so they better be damn good at walking in em

• 4 months later...

Well, I know the original poster was refering to fetish/adult film models in general, but that particular example photo he posted was of Dita Von Teese. (http://www.dita.net/) I can attest to the fact that Dita can spend considerable time walking in ultra-high heels, and quite gracefully at that... I've seen here at fetish events when she visited Boston last year. :-)

p.s. She also has an incredibly well corset-trained waist. She's really remarkable (can you tell I'm a fan?) :smile:

I personally have been high-heel training for a number of years, and can spend all day in 5 and 5 1/2-inch stilettos. As a x-dresser, I don't get to do fun things like go grocery shopping in them, but I have gone out to many clubs, parties, and fetish events wearing them all night, after already wearing them around the house all day, so they're definately not my "sitting down shoes". It can be done, it just takes practice, practice, practice. :-)

- Rachel

Hi Kids,

I recently puchased "The Perfect Trap 2" from JIM WEATHERS PRODUCTIONS at the bondage cafe. I know the bondage scenes don't do much for some people here but the heel wearing is quite stunning. Karina and Sadie Belle are the two models that wear some amazing 6 and 7 inch heels and walk around quite easily in them. These girls are 'must see' when they stand and walk in ballet shoes and boots with ease talking as if they wear them daily........great video!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

:smile:

• 10 months later...

I have been practicing in my 6" heels for about 2 months, (mostly on weekends), and have gone from just barely standing still with my knees bent, to walking for short distances and standing with my knees straight. I'm sure these women have much time in these shoes. :wink:

Any day that you don't learn something new is a day wasted.