New boots :D

seithon

So... After spending some time browsing here.. I ended up giving in and buying my own boots. I think I was a tiny bit too ambitious however.. but I'm learning to walk in them. I also have to say that their the most comfortable well fitting shoes I've ever had the pleasure to own!

Anyhow brand size, pleaser Seduce 2020, EU 47 (Yes 47! O.o)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd love to hear some thoughts or advice :cry1:

A fantastic selection for your first pair of heels! They are attractive and look to be quite versatile. I hope you enjoy them and they get a lot of wear. As for advice...practice. It isn't as hard as a lot of people make it out to be. And beware...your first pair of heels has a funny way of leading to your second, third, fortieth, etc. Great selection and welcome to the forum!

Style is built from the ground up!

Nice boots! Getting used to a heel, especially a stiletto, is just a matter of learning that your foot will land differently than a flat shoe and you have to expect that difference and allow for it as you walk. The stiletto might require a bit more practice because it does not provide the side to side support a broader heel does. You have to get the ankle strength (and experience) to not wobble on that heel. All this is easy to learn, but the practice and experience comes in when you are not on a flat even surface or on a slick surface. The practice part also gets you to the point that you don’t have to think about how to walk in heels, it just become natural. I’ve no doubt that your new boots are very comfortable but your comment about being, “the most comfortable well fitting shoes I've ever had the pleasure to own!” begs the question, what other shoes have you owned?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hah, well not high heels... I was comparing them to my general "guy" boots that I have, mostly ankle boots and runners they've allways been slightly to big or slightly to small and yet these... are just right >.> I feel like goldilocks :cry1:

Very nice boots! As far as suggesting anything I can only agree with everyone else, which comes from experience as well, but practice, practice, practice! Shorter steps at first works too but with enough practice you'll see the benefit. However the drawback can be, at least from a money perspective, is the benefit can become costly. Of course this comes from a guy who has a huge high heel shoe fetish so I don't imply to speak for all. Enjoy and congrats! You selected a very nice pair!

Seithon:-) First of all---welcome to the HH Place. That is a great pair of boots for your first pair of heels. Glad you are satisfied with them. You will learn to master them quickly and discover that there is a difference wearing them indoors and streetheeling in them on various surfaces. Enjoy them to the fullest. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Great choice for your first pair of high heels. Those are some beautiful looking boots. I've always wanted a pair of lace up boots. They look like they would be a more secure fit on your feet. Good luck to you on your future purchases.