New pair of heels (in AGES!)

Well, it's been awhile. Think I blogged that I gave away ALL of my previously-owned heels, donated all to charity, and never to be seen again. Sucks, but I was in troubled (and getting in trouble) times, so I didn't have much of a choice.

Now, I am back to rebuilding my collection, and I am now owning my first pair of platform heels :wave:

These are from http://bakersshoes.com, and they're one of many new arrivals to the store and site. I'm also suprised that Bakers have gone to these heights, FINALLY! After all these years!

But, with no further to do, here are pic, for your enjoyment :cry1:

post-5877-133522899178_thumb.jpg

post-5877-13352289918_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522899181_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522899182_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

Well I love those shoes you picked out they are F#$%in hot it is just too bad they don't sell size 14's

Yeah. Sucks they limit the size To size 11s.

By the way, I have two vids posted on Youtube of me in them. You should check them out :cry1: Follow the link in my signature.

Formally "HHDude"

Looks like you walk in those really well. I've seen some of the booties in there too one day you ought to try to pick some of them up. That's just my opinion. Just be careful don't want you to get in trouble with your family. Take care my friend

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

• 1 month later...

I am back again, with yet another pair of heels. This time, in the form of.... well, let the boots do the explaining :blinkbigeyes: Got them at an affordable 30 bucks :happy: Didn't even have to order from the internet! I hope they won't wear too soon. I have MANY plans with these (plans meaning outings) :pulsingheart:

post-5877-133522904606_thumb.jpg

post-5877-13352290461_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522904612_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522904614_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522904616_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

I am back again, with yet another pair of heels. This time, in the form of.... well, let the boots do the explaining :blinkbigeyes:

Got them at an affordable 30 bucks :happy: Didn't even have to order from the internet! I hope they won't wear too soon. I have MANY plans with these (plans meaning outings) :pulsingheart:

OMG, $30???? Ok, either the person who sold them was either deceased or totally insane and if you got them from a shp, they were either going out of business or insane! lol

That is one heck of a deal...now I jealous...gonna go pout in the corner. :)

Jamie

OMG, $30???? Ok, either the person who sold them was either deceased or totally insane and if you got them from a shp, they were either going out of business or insane! lol

That is one heck of a deal...now I jealous...gonna go pout in the corner. :pulsingheart:

Jamie

Haha, they are still, of course, knock-offs from the original. I'll be impressed if these last five years (this year and college) :blinkbigeyes:

But I bet these boots have been returned alot! So they were half-off, 60 dollars was the original. It's that, or they were part of the "Winter Sale" going on. For this reason, I hope we have another six weeks of winter to go! haha!

Formally "HHDude"

Where did you buy them and do they have any stock left?

barefeetshoes.com

You would have to check on availability yourself ;D

I got them from the "local" but far-off store. Didn't try them on. Instead, I FINALLY went for my true size, luckily they had: size 12 in womens :blinkbigeyes:

Formally "HHDude"