Alex's new heels

Posted Image

Nice to know I can fit my size 15 foot into a size 14(Women's) heel. Sure, I can't get the ball of my foot all the way down, if I do my toes come almost all the way out, but there is space for me to put some padding down so I could walk around in them without falling on my face(again).

I really like them and the color is amazing. I never knew a 6" heel was so high though :wink:

I wish I was a size 10

If you have smaller feet, a 6in heel is even more amazing! They don't look particularly comfortable, mainly because there's not much curve in the arch and your toes/ball of foot don't look right. Maybe that's just the picture, but I can't tell. Nice sandals though. Where did you get them from and how much did they set you back? SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

With the coupon it was $37 from pierre silber but I paid for them with money I got for my birthday a few months back, so it didn't cost me anything :wink: I got 3 pairs of stockings with them too. My toes aren't all the way in, you're right. I can push them down to the bottom, I just didn't for the photo

I wish I was a size 10

Those are high! They are nice, tho'. A US14W is quite large, tho - I think I'm a US10W, so your feet are rather bigger than mine. But the shoes look in proportion, so nice.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I have a pair of them to!!!! Seeeeee :oPosted Image

Posted Image

Are they are a blast to wear!! I can stand in them but that is about all!!! :D well at least for now....... :wink:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hummmmmh..... I think I got a copy of High Heels and Low Lifes some where!!! :wink:

Well , there's the genuine 7" heels. Like you say, walking is an optional extra. They would make a nice pair of bookends though :D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Walking is a total bonus! :wink: hoverfly - You're making me want to measure mine to see how high they actually are. How well can you walk/crawl in yours?

I wish I was a size 10

With slightly bent knees, around my home for a little while. Better yet my GF loves me wearing them in bed when we are having "fun". :wink:

Walking is a total bonus! :D

hoverfly - You're making me want to measure mine to see how high they actually are. How well can you walk/crawl in yours?

Not yet.... But she has not expressed that she wanted a pair of her own.

Does she have a pair of her own?

Better yet, does she have a sister? :wink:

Ahhhhh....... I don't think so but you would have to ask her. I should remember this one. I am in trouble for not remembering this one. I think she has a step sister....But married.

I am happy to have the one I got right now. I did not think I would find one so fast after my ex left me. Just have to keep looking some day you will find some one who is opened minded enough.

Darn. I want a girlfriend, probably one that likes me in heels :wink:

Come to think of it I think your heels will be higher than mine. Mine is a size 12.

They arrived on Monday. I spent almost all day Tuesday in bed, I pulled a muscle or something on Monday(not in heels), so I haven't worn them for a decent period of time. I wonder what my legs will feel like if I wear them when I goto sleep in a few hours

I wish I was a size 10

Mine are a little better, but more practice is still needed. Wore them a little the other night, and I'm getting there, but it'll be a while before I'm walking in them! And mine are a UK8-9, US10W, so I think they're the highest of all :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Sadly I don't have the time to wear them very much :wink: Instead, I am just working my way up on wearing ones that I can wear for much longer periods of time.

Hey - Alex and Hoverfly. Love your 7 inchers. They sound like they are quite cheap too. Like them a lot! Jealous! Good pics. Thanks! Are they getting more comfortable with time?

I find if I look ahead at the 'finishing line' (ie where I want to end up), it becomes quite easy to get there whilst of course looking confident. That's why I always say it's in the mind. I guess there is some element of physical getting used to stretching etc. For me, that has happened over time.

I can sympathise with Alex, I picked up a pair of 6" pumps (mens 7), and while I can stand in them I tend to develop cramps when I try to walk. I can actually stand up longer and move around easier in my ballet heels.. which is odd. As it's been said, Practice makes perfect :wink: Seeya Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

well the reason why I'm having trouble is that I went from 4" to close to 7" sandals. If I had some practice in 5" or 6" I'd probably have and easier time walking

I wish I was a size 10

I started in very high heels Alex. I think you just need to persist. Keep at it!

I will. But it is a challenge

I wish that my boyfriend would practise in his 7 inch heels more often.....hehehe :wink:

Why doesn't he?

I wish I was a size 10

Here's a pic of me actually standing in them

Posted Image

Ignore the green thing next to my foot, that's just an ethernet cable. Standing in that position really took some effort :wink:

I wish I was a size 10