Alex's new heels

Nice going Alex. I can stand in those kind of shoes but not for long or my legs start acing.Maximum is 10min.Trying to walk in them is out of the question at this time.Don´t break a leg. Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

Well done Alex. I must admit I haven't tried standing in my ultra heels for too long. Next time the ironing cries out to be done, I'll put some bricks under the ironing board and go try it!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Thanks for the comments guys I'm not sore from it but I was when I accidentally fell asleep in them. It was only 3 hours but when I woke up my foot wasn't in the best of positions so my shoe pinched the heck out of me. I can walk in them over a tiny distance. I've gone down my stairs in them, without falling, and have walked over rugs in them(that's when I fell). I'm gonna try walking on the tiles downstairs in a few days. I might be able to pull it off :wink:

I wish I was a size 10

I'm not sore from it but I was when I accidentally fell asleep in them. It was only 3 hours but when I woke up my foot wasn't in the best of positions so my shoe pinched the heck out of me.

Sometimes when I wear my boots to bed and wake up several hours later, I get a severe cramping in my calves upon standing. This can be prevented by stretching the calf muscles a bit before allowing them to support my full weight.

This cramping does not occur when I have been sitting at my desk or on the couch for many hours and then suddenly get up to go to the bathroom. It only happens when I have been lying down.

Did anyone experience a similar problem?

Michael

Alex; I must commend you on being able to stand in 7" heels. And even though you have large feet, I'm still surprised the arch is not more steeper and curved. One other thing I noticed. There is some space behind your heel. So if the shoes are not too large for your feet, I bet if you inserted some kind of inner sole padding under the balls of your feet, that will position your foot farther back into the show thereby making your toes more comfortable.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Sometimes when I wear my boots to bed and wake up several hours later, I get a severe cramping in my calves upon standing. This can be prevented by stretching the calf muscles a bit before allowing them to support my full weight.

This cramping does not occur when I have been sitting at my desk or on the couch for many hours and then suddenly get up to go to the bathroom. It only happens when I have been lying down.

Did anyone experience a similar problem?

Me too! Only my cramp is in the actual foot.

Alex all power to you for standing in those sandals and Peej is that you in your avatar? If it is Wow nice pic!

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

I still have no idea how you guys can sleep in heels! I have enough trouble going to sleep anyway, in heels I'd never manage to fall asleep!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Alex;

I must commend you on being able to stand in 7" heels. And even though you have large feet, I'm still surprised the arch is not more steeper and curved.

One other thing I noticed. There is some space behind your heel. So if the shoes are not too large for your feet, I bet if you inserted some kind of inner sole padding under the balls of your feet, that will position your foot farther back into the show thereby making your toes more comfortable.

Thanks. I think the only reason I'm able to get into them is because they are close to 7" high. If they were shorter I'm sure my foot would be hanging out the back.

I do plan on putting some kind of padding under my foot, that idea came to me after I examined the space availible.

Julietta - thanks. I think I have the same "duck walk" problem you have :wink:

Yamyam - It've gotten use to it. I stayed in my 4" heels the first day I got them almost 48 hours straight. Sleeping in them isn't as bad as sleeping in the sandals. If my foot slides forward I get pinched by them

I wish I was a size 10

I still have no idea how you guys can sleep in heels!

They help me to relax. When I wear my boots to bed, I fall asleep very quickly and have nice dreams.

Also my legs and feet are more sensitive to cold than the rest of me. In winter my boots allow me to sleep with the furnace turned off and only a heavy sheet for covering. They are a little sweaty during warm weather though, as now.

Michael

[They help me to relax. When I wear my boots to bed, I fall asleep very quickly and have nice dreams.

Still no idea. I tried last night, lay in bed awake for an hour, but I couldn't get to sleep. So I decided to get a drink, but by then my toes had gone to sleep, so I couldn't walk in my heels. So I ripped the heels off, flung them on the floor, then went to get a drink. After tripping over my shoes, I decided that this was one idea I'd leave to the experts, and crawled back to bed. I finally fell asleep at about 2am, which is probably why I look like hell now, as I'm exhausted! I even nodded off for five minutes, but was woken up by the phone, fortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

That's impressive!!!! Damn wish I'd thought of wearing my heels whilst pregnant at least the duck walk would have been put down to the pregnancy and not the heels :wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

I wonder if her wearing those shoes played any part in getting her in a "motherly way"? :wink: (now, for all you people that want to play while wearing heels, this is one side affect - :rofl: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Reminds me of another picture that most of us knows about.

Posted Image

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!