Is This Common?

larkofam

Question

6 answers to this question

Yes! Make sure to change heel size each day or at least every other day. It does make a differance. Also remember to take care of your feet. After running around in heels rubb them and get the blood to flow back in to the poor tows. Remember they have been closed up in a tight space and need some tender loving care. :-)

Also it may be related to the time of the day,i've heard that feet swell a little between late afternoon and evening (due to the day's activities), so some shoes may feel more tight, an if they were were tight to begin with they may hurt if you use them after a long day of walking.

This is good advice in this thread. I have worn 5" high heels for as long as sixteen hours in a day without taking them off. Rubbing the feet, a foot massager, if you have one, and even soaking them in warm water has relieved any discomfort that I might have had after wearing high heels all day.

Yes some days the shoes feel tight and hurt even after days when you have worn them all day with out to much of a problem. I think the main problem is more the feet rather than the shoes and as you may know the feet hurt when getting used to the position and pressure they get put under.

shaz