Intresting proposal from girlfrend

Crazyewok

My girldfreind knows nothing about my like for wearing heels. Although I have droped a few hints. She rather conservative and extremly femamine . Last night though we where talking and she droped into the convosation on how she wants to see me in a skirt! I was rather taken a back. Skirts have never really intrested me but It would be hypocritical of me not to give it a go. And hopefully it can be used as a stepping stone to introducing her to me wearnig heels. Only thing she has though though is that she only wants me to wear the skirt in private lol which suits me :chuckle:

Either it will work to open up ideas for the future or it may be just a one off to see how far you will go as a challenge. Go with the flow, if she's got the rule book play to it. If it gets out of hand put the brakes on, and explain why that may be part of the game also. Good luck and enjoy (hopefully). Al

Crazyewok:-) Go for it. I think you would be foolish to let that opportunity pass you by without trying it. Play the game according to her rules and see where it goes. Move slowly. You both may end up enjoying this. Let us know what happens. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Yeah I gunna play along and take it slowly. I putting up a fake bit of resistance as well, wish is makeing her want me to do it even more. Be a while before we will probably be able to get round to it. should be intresting though.

Perhaps you can always tell her that there is something not quite right about just a skirt...it needs something else to make it look right. A pair of heels would improve the overall image......

Don't over do the "resistance" part, though. Cooperative but not really eager would do, IMHO.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

That is a great opportunity for you Crazyewok! Lucky to have had her make the make the proposal, keep the communication going about how you feel about all it, a key to success. Do keep us in updates as too how it all works out. Cheers to you for sucess! Mtnsofheels

I agree with Bubba on his suggestion for "adding a something else"so to speak. However, if you have a beautiful girlfriend, and if wearing a skirt for her would make her happy, and if it is something that you are willing to do, this sounds like a very fun experience. Hope you enjoy every second!

Style is built from the ground up!

What more can you ask for? I agree with the co-operative, slightly nervous approach which you can then expand on. Anyway Advice is cheap and we arent in your shoes so to speak .. just hope they the heels you want to be in :cry1: Good luck, enjoy and let us know how it goes

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

You could always say

"Huh, you'll be getting me in heels next"

Or next time you're shopping, point at some heels in a window and say "Hey they would go with that skirt you got me wearing the other night"

These are two good suggestions but be real subtle and cassual about it. You will definitely find out where she stands on this issue.