Hi There

CPB

Hi there from sunny South Africa. My names Chris, I wear a size 9 (UK) shoe and absolutely love high heels, both to admire & wear. The only problem is getting high heels in my size is practically non existent in South Africa and all of mine have been ordered from the U.S.A. I'm glad to have found a community that shares my appreciation of high heels and hope to have an enjoyable time.:chuckle:

Welcome to hhplace, CPB :w00t2: It is nice to make your acquaintance. Membership from SA is growing. I believe we've had two or three other people from SA join our forum, recently. Hope you enjoy the time you spend with us and we're all here to exchange interests with you. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to the forum. It truly is nice to be with this group of people and I am sure you will find them to be as friendly, helpfull and supportive as I have. Enjoy and look forward to hearing more about you. Jen J.

Hey CPB, welcome to the site. Hope that you enjoy your time here and find the support that we all do. As already mentioned there are quite a few of us 'saffers' here already and glad to see the numbers growing. There is a group 'south african heelers' which you will find on the groups page - look forward to seeing you soon

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels