Any meetings near the Midlands u.k.

y07k

I was wondering are their any meetings in the midlands u.k.? as i noticed most of the meetings have taken place in USA.....? would love to meet like minded people here in the u.k.:chuckle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

looks like I may have to do some business in Birmingham soon, maybe a possibility of a daytime meet up, I may just be wearing my heels for the visit, I will probably go by train, let m know if it is a possibility.

• 2 weeks later...

hi there, would there be any one willing to meet up in the preston or north west lancashire area, as my husband and myself would love to meet up with like minded people who share an interest in wearing heels. We would love to be able to possibly set up a regular meeting, this will allow us all to discuss our thoughts, fears aand experiances in person, which i feel would be good for all and more so those that struggle to go out in public wearing heels. bye for now hope to here from you all with your answers xx

• 2 weeks later...

i am in the proceeds of organising a charity walk in heels to raise money for cancer research. it will be 10 miles so will not be what you would call a sunday stroll but it is a safe and easy walk as its all smooth tarmac. i have walked the route one way in a pair of 7.5'' platforms with no problems (see my avatar) and it was also my first ever time in heels so if i can do it then anyone with experience should find it easy. if you are interested then send me a pm so i can keep you informed . the walk is in Swansea South Wales and i have set a provisional date for 21 aug 09. i will be wearing a pair of pink 5.75'' stiletto sandals which i have posted a picture of. the only condition of the walk is that everyone wears pink from head to toe including heels if possible although white will be ok. the event is based around the idea that both male and female suffer from cancer and the walk should be as much fun as possible so fancy dress would be another great idea. PS what heels would you intend to wear? higher the better. you do after all want visual impact:smile::cry1::smile:

post-17818-133522899407_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...