Hi, Im a 29 year old lady from the Uk but live and work in Belgium. As the title says im new ,snooping around :) I stumbled on this forum by coincidence really but I came to the right place :) For I have quit a collection myself ,pumps, mules, boots, platforms aslong as its high and fashionable. Cheers Kitty

Kitty:-) It's always nice to have another girl join us here on the HH Place Forum. Welcome. We have gained quite a few girl members here lately. Tell us more about your heel collection and a bit about yourself so that we may get to know you better. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome to hhplace, kitty :) There used to be some 1st class shoe stores in Brussels. But, the last time I was there, my favorite store, that sold the most delicious high heels, had gone out of business. Hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greetings Kitty, Welcome to the HH Place of which you are more that qualified( described by your collection) to be part of our forum. Nice to have join us. Looking forward to hearing more about your collection and experiences you have. Enjoy, Mtnsofheels