Hello, new member from Washington, DC

I just registered as a new member. Although I've been a wearer of high heels for a long time, my BF is entralled by them. From his perspective the higher the better (thankfully neither of us like platforms). I still have high arches and am used to 5 inch heels, in fact I met my BF while changing into them while leaning on a cubicle divider. I have primarily joined the group for advice and shopping tips. I find it difficult to find ultra high heels in a style that I like. Please go easy on me!

Welcome to hhplace, gg_highheels :) It's always nice to welcome another female member here to our forum. Our female members are well versed in the high heels scene and can provide all the tips and advice you desire. I'm sure they'll be happy to answer all of your questions.... And, if they can't I'm sure the rest of us will be happy to try our best to furnish any information you can't elicite from our "girl" members. :):)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 year later...