All good things....

Hiline

I've had the house to myself for the last five days and nights. I only found out this was going to happen on wednesday so i clocked outta work for two hours and drove over to Xtreme Footwear and picked up the shoes i'd paid for ages ago. I've spent the last five nights eating,drinking and pretty much sleeping in my 7inch pleaser Mary Janes. I've gotten a great feeling/buzz outta being able to wear my heels when ever i've felt like it. There were a few misakes like when i tryed a very late night walk and went flying in them ( Huge shame about the scuff i've made on one of them ) But now i seem to be walking in them x10 better. I still dont think i could go far in them tho. Well after tonight i wont be able to really

wear them for another nine weeks . I think i've made the most of my few days of heeling. I just need to getta size smaller for when i'm alone for two weeks in just over two months time.

Heres my heels it says 6.75inch heels but in a size8.5 there a 7inch http://www.xtremefootwear.co.uk/item--Sky-387-Black-Patent-Shoes--sky-387-b.html I just wanted to share my little heeling time with everyone. All good things must come to an end.....

Nice heeling experience you got there ! Note that the ground must be very smooth while walking in such high platform. Too bad you will have to wait nine weeks to wear your heels again. Do you plan telling your relatives about your passion for high heels ?

Hi Daniel Yes i've found if the ground is nice and smooth i have no trouble with walking in them. Once it starts getting uneven i'm in big trouble. Even when a path slopes down to the road it can cause me problems like it did when i ended up on my arse the day i got them. I didnt think they would take so much gettin used to. When i get another size i was thiniking about going for these in 8inch heels but they might be abit to much for me ;). As for telling my family at the moment its not/cant happen ;). Its sad but its just the way things are at the moment.

Sounds like a bit of a success to me. You got some rather lengthy personal time in the heels you chose. Now you know more about what to look for in your next pair. You found out some of the things not to do, unless you want scuff marks. You know more about where you can go heeling. Your confidence as a heeler has increased. Now you can figure on wearing them as your regular footwear. Well, what do you think? After all they are your shoes and you would druther wear them. That nine weeks can seem like an eternity, especially if you dwell on it without any more active preparation. OK! I realize I'm laying it on kind of thick here. You have to do what is best for you. I don't know your circumstances, so think of this as kind of a pep talk. We all want to be socially accepted as high heelers and these periodic ventures are enviable. May you reach your heeling perfection.

Thanx all who replyed for your kind words. It now does feel like 9years not 9weeks untill i can really wear my heels again :penitent: Anyway i've been thinkin alot over the last few days and plan on really making 110% of my two weeks when they come around. There have been a few things i've always wanted to try/wear and theres never been a chance like this before. So i've started to make a list of thing i wanna do 1, Get some more heels. They can come to the house in those two weeks 2, Try out all the things i've always wanted to wear/try. As i said above i can order what i want 3, Maybe just maybe drive to another town or into Birmingham and try my heels in the big wide world. Some of the sights i've seen in New St station a guy in heels would look pretty normal. 4, Take a panio lession i've always wanted to try ;) I'll keep thinking of more things as the time draws near. I'll be sure to say what i get upto on here. I've also booked some time off in those two weeks. Hey i have the time owing so i might as well use it. I hope that makes sence as its been a long,long,crappy day and my brains running at about 30% ;)

• Like 1

Hiline, Great story of your heeling. In time you will find ways to to cut the 9 weeks down to whenever you want. That is only 5.5 times a year, you will become undernourished in heeling! We only live once! But at least you do it a little, that is better than looking at them through a window. Mtnsofheels

I certainly hope that nothing occurs that would prevent you from having your "two weeks." You know, "best laid plans of mice and men" sort of thing? ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Oh i know Bubba i keep thinking how "The best laid plans go to rest " I dont want order anything and ask for it to be held just in case it all goes pear shaped. Still at the moment i'm gonna try not to worry and save up for those other MJ's i want so badly.